Chapter 82. Rekindling Hope

Hey Nim,

Hey Nim,

Hope we have your blessings for this and that wherever you are, you are continuing to be awesome!

.

.

.

Dear friends,

I am deeply moved by the overwhelming responses this initiative has received. As you all are aware, I am planning on taking the story in direction of the shared vision with Nim. This is an humble attempt to pay homage to the enigmatic tale she built for us with her excellent story telling skills which made us smile and laugh. I can just hope that I am able to do justice to the vision she had, bringing it to a befitting conclusion and bring peace to myself and fellow readers of this amazing work.

She loved to include the opinions of her readers, as much as she could, while crafting the tale. Therefore, I encourage all of you to share any suggestions or thoughts you might have. I promise to consider each one earnestly.

Also, any new readers, please go through 'Elements of Fire' the amazing story, this work is a continuation of. I deliberately refrained from providing a summary to ensure that Nim's original work is not overlooked.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/205998187-elements-of-fire

The majestic palace of Anga, exuding an ageless grace, loomed large over the horizon

The majestic palace of Anga, exuding an ageless grace, loomed large over the horizon. Its towering spires, adorned with intricate carvings, stood tall, piercing the celestial canvas. The emerald lawns basked in the silver-white blessings of the moon, while tranquil ponds reflected the stars, mirroring the heavens above. A gentle breeze sang a comforting lullaby to the slumbering birds nestled in the ancient trees of the royal garden, carrying with it the enchanting fragrance of night-blooming flowers.

The flickering torchlight cast fleeting shadows upon the palace walls as it bustled with silent activity. Vigilant soldiers maintained their posts in watchtowers and along corridors, and at the same time, diligent servants attended to the nocturnal fires and readied themselves for the dawn ahead. Amidst the tranquil scenery and the comforting buzz of routine domesticity, the King of Anga lay restless upon his opulent bed, consumed by swirling thoughts untouched by the solace that the gentleness of the night usually provides.