Chapter 86. 'Concern'?

Hey Nim,

Hey Nim,

Wish me luck! I hope you would be proud!  And that wherever you are, you are continuing to be awesome!

.

.

.

Dear Readers,

Thank you for being a part of this journey!

This chapter is also dedicated to my dearest friend Vishikh, who is the sunshine of my life.  

Also, I am very thankful to a very dear friend, my lavendar, who is instrumental in making the chapter so beautiful, helping out with the images and much more! A shout out to another friend who let me know that the images were not visible fully earlier, so now I have included them in the story section itself.

I am immensely grateful to all who have joined this journey and have become a huge part of this story and my life! Thank you for being there :)

Most importantly, any new readers, please go through 'Elements of Fire' the amazing story, this work is a continuation of.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/205998187-elements-of-fire

com/story/205998187-elements-of-fire

.

.

.

"Indeed, from Panchal there is concern for Draupadi, though not for Parshati."

.

.

.

Karna's words reverberated in the interrogation chamber, amidst the backdrop of continuous frenzied screams from Vibha. An eerie moment of inactivity passed, only to be followed by a sudden flurry of activity by the Senapati. He approached the middle-aged woman and laid comforting hands on her shoulder to help her stay upright, as her body was unable to hold itself up any longer. The sevika remained prostrated at the feet of the King of Anga, her posture a silent plea to the heavens, reminiscent of a devotee beseeching the gods for mercy. In her eyes flickered the dying embers of hope, like the fading glow of the twilight sun, clinging desperately to the promise of vindication amidst the encroaching shadows of doubt and dread.