Chapter 4

Volt stoped crying within an hour of getting of the nemesis, because his voice box ended up getting worn out. "I- I want my sire" Volt said in a scared worried tone. He was siting on the floor of what seemed to be they gray mechs berthroom. He just ignored him though as he was looking threw something on a data pad. He wasn't a huge fan of this mech, he seemed scary and mean.

Volt growled to himself from the mech not listening to him asking for his sire back. He got up and started waking around seeing if the mech had anything fun to do. "Don't touch anything" His chilling voice made Volt jump, then turn around and glare at him. Megatron rolled his optics, the only reason he said this is because there was stuff in his berth that could have hurt the sparkling. The sparkling looked around a bit more before he found nothing and went back over to sit by the gray mechs desk. "What's your name?" Volt asked becoming bored of just sitting here.

"Im Megatron" He said with out looking up from his data pad.  Volt got a little exited at hear this, "My sire has told me about you, he said that you used to be friends along time ago but then the war started and now you guys fight each other" To say the least Megatron was confused, how did a young sparkling know so much about this war, even him and primes past. "Hey, who is your sire anyway?" Megatron asked him wanting to know how he new so much. "First of all I'm Volt and my sire is O-optimus prime" Volt gave himself a proud look once he figured out how to say his sires name.

Once Volt said this he finally started to see the resemblance between him and Optimus. "Ah that makes quite a bit more sense now" Volt looked up at Megatron seeing that he had somewhat relaxed. Megatron grinned to himself, he new more about this sparkling then the sparkling new about himself. Volt didn't ask but he climbed into Megatrons berth letting out a big yawn before he drifted off into recharge. Megatron would glance at the small sparkling from time to time but he stayed quite as he just continued his work on his data pad.

Megatron was even staring to get a little tired so when Volt jumped off the berth and ran over to him crying he jumped a bit out of surprise. "Sire I had a nightmare" Volt said jumping into Megatrons arms thinking it was Optimus. Megatron sat there not knowing exactly what to do. Before he could do anything Starscream came knocking on the door then walked in. He gave Megatron a weird look as he saw the sparkling in his arms. "What do you need Starscream" Megatron asked snapping at him.

Starscream jumped but quickly started to talk. "The autobots have found one of our mines, what should we do?" Megatron growled glaring hard at him. "What he always do, be cold and ruthless" Starscream nodded and quickly made his way out to gather the troops at attack the autobots. Megatron sighed at leaned back into his chair trying to get at least a bit comfortable with the sparkling in his arms, he didn't want to deal with him screaming and crying so he let him recharge.

A few hours later Megatron woke up, he hadn't realized he also feel into recharge. The sparkling was staring up at him with his red and blue optics. "What?" Megatron grumbled to the sparkling. "I was waiting for you get wake up" he said happy as he claimed out of Megatrons arms and onto the floor making his way over to the door. "I'm hungry" Megatron rolled his optics as he got up and lead the small sparkling to the energon storage.

It was the middle of the night and Optimus had been on the computers all day, working on trying to find Volt of Megatrons signal. Which had been completely unsuccessful, he just ended up finding another energon mine. They meet Starscream and a few other cons but none of who Optimus was hoping for. Starscream ended up getting scared and flew away, the other cons soon followed. So the autobots gathered as much energon as they could. Then Optimus went right back to the computers doing the same thing he had before they left.

"I'm starting to get a little concerned for Optimums, I don't think he's even had a recharge sense Volt was taken" Arcee said glancing at him then back to Bulkhead and Bumble Bee. "It's not like we know where the nemesis is, so we can't really do anything right now" Bulkhead said with a sigh, they wanted to help there leader but they had no idea how to do so. They watched as Ratchet walked over to Optimus and talked to him for a bit before Optimus moved away from the computers and towards his berthroom. They all new this was going to get worse if they didn't find Volt soon, and that Optimus was most likely not going to rest in his berth anyway.

Megatron was walking around with Volt sitting on his large ped, he said he was 'catching a ride'. Megatron just walked around the ship for a bit until he got to the control room. Megatron handed Volt a data pad that he could draw pictures on when he was doing some work. It sort of worked because Megatron managed to get some work done, but Volt had to show him each picture he drew. One was his sire, another was the all the autobots and the last on he just showed him was of him. "Why did you draw me?" Volt looked up at him with a smile. "Because I like you now, you are nice to me now, not scary like when I first met you" Megatron growled to himself, this sparkling was making him soft and weak.

Megatron looked down at the sparkling with a cold glare that usually made any sparkling cry, but this one just looked at him and giggled before going back to drawing. The control room door opened and Starscream walked threw. "Lord Megatron apparently one of the autobots has sent a message requesting for you to go to one of our new mines" Megatron thought about it then nodded and picked Volt up, setting the data pad on the table and walking out to go meet the autobots.