Chapter 5

(SORRY IN AVANCE BUT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER AND I COULDN'T THINK OF HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. I re-writ it way to many times)

Soundwave all ready had a ground bridge opened by the time Megatron got there. So he just walked threw with out a word. Ya nice he walked threw and the ground bridge closed behind him he saw that Optimus was standing at the entrance of the mine his blasters drawn and pointed at Megatron. "So I now see why your so protective over this sparkling" Megatron said grining evilly. Megatron looked into Optimus optics and saw the look of determination to protect Volt, but there was something else that Megatron couldn't figure out.

Optimus was glaring coldly at Megatron before he hesitated before turning his blasters back into his servos. "Megatron please just give Volt back. I.... I don't want to fight you right now, for the sparklings sake" Megatron thought this was a little weird for Optimus, his sparklings life was at stake right now. Optimus moved a bit closer his arms slowly going down to his sides. "Sire!" Volt shouted as he saw Optimus, they didn't know that he had woken up. Megatron grumbled he was hoping for a fight. He flinched a bit out of surprise, Volts sharp digits dug into Megatrons chassis trying to get back to his sire. Megatron didn't let him go though, but what he did do was grab Volts servo in his own and looked over Volts digits. They looked quite like Megatrons did just a little less sharp.

His chassis still stung a bit from the sharp digits but he didn't really care at this time. He glanced up at Optimus and saw that Optimus wasn't meeting his gaze at all. Megatron looked back down and Volt and started to see more similarities between them as well. The red optic, sharp digits and much more. "Optimus why do me and Volt share so many similarities?" Megatron was becoming more confused as the seconds passed. He just thought that maybe the carrier must have been from kaon or something, that's why this sparkling looked like this. Yet Optimus still didn't say anything or even meet any of there gazes.

Megatron growled to himself out of confusion, he wanted to know what was going on. "Optimus for scraps sake answer me" Megatron was getting very impatient as time went on. "So you really don't remember what happened back on cybertron?" Optimus said still not meeting either of there gazes. Megatron has this really think back to the past of what Optimus was referring to. "Try to remember the last fight you had as a gladiator before the war started" Optimus said looking at Megatron with a sad look in his optics. Finally all the memories came rushing back to him of him and Optimus, well Orion at the time
~Flash back~
It was Megatrons last fight in kaon before the war had started and he won of course, he and Orion went to a bar near by and things escalated from there.

Megatron blushed at the memory, but finally saw why this sparkling had so many similarities to him and Optimus. "Im guessing he reason his is still younger is the statice pod must have stoped him from aging" Megatron nodded that had quite a lot of sense, from Volt still being this young. It was not just silence know one really knowing wha to say.

Volt was looking back and forth between them not understanding much of what they are saying. "It..... it would probably be the best if this stayed on the down low, the bots done need to know that the autobot and decepticon leader have a sparkling together" Optimus said blushing a bit as he said the last part. Megatron had stuff he wanted to say, but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

Optimus was about to say something when a ground bridge opened behind Optimus and all the Autobots walked out behind him. "Megatron" Arcee grumbled seeing Megatron holding Volt, so she turned her servos into blasters and aimed them at his helm. Megatron didn't want a fight especially now that his sparkling was also on the line. He kneeled down and set Volt on the ground letting him walk back over to his sire? Optimus looked at Megatron sadly before turning away with Volt in his arms, he walked threw the ground bridge leaving his team very confused by this interaction. But they soon followed Optimus threw, each glancing at Megatron before they walked threw.

"Sire who was that bot, he said his name was m-meg.. mega-tron" Volt struggled a bit but glanced up at him once he said that. "Maybe I'll tell you when your a little older" Volt signed and gave a small nod laying his helm and Optimus chassis. "Ok sire"