Chapter 11

All the bots where watching Megatron as he played with the sparkling, they didn't trust him enough to have the sparkling by himself they didn't want him to kill the last sparkling they may see again. Ratchet told Optimus that he was good to go, he thanked The white and orange mech and walked over to Megatron. They talked for a bit then Megatron handed Volt to Optimus and walked over to Ratchet.

Arcee walked over to there leader having a million questions on her mind. "Optimus are you all right, you seem sort of out of it. I mean your trusting the enemy with a sparkling and yours of all" Optimus gave a small shake of his helm getting a little annoyed with all of her questions. "Arcee, if he is willing to try and change we can't keep treating him like scrap" He didn't wait for her to answer as he turned back around and walked over to Megatron and Ratchet.

Optimus handed the gray mech there sparkling with a sigh. "I'm going for a drive I'll be back soon, keep an eye on him" Megatron gave a small nod, but he became a little worried for Optimus to no one ever really see him acting like this. Optimus transformed into his alt mode and drove for the entrance of the base. Volt looked up at his sire quite confused to why his carrier was leaving. "Sire why's carrier leaving?"

Megatrons whole frame tensed up he looked around at the other bots to see if they heard him, but it seems they hadn't or they pretended not to. "Hey don't worry your carrier will be back soon" Megatron whispered to him hoping that it would calm him down and he wouldn't ask about that again. "I wanna play, will you play with me sire?" Megatron sighed and got off the Medberth.

"What do you want to do?" Volt looked at his sire a bit, apparently deep in though about what he wanted to do. "Can we draw? I saw Miko doing it one time it looked fun" Megatron nodded and walked down the hall to there berthroom, he new Optimus had a data pad that he didn't use so he thought that Volt could draw on it. He quickly found it and got it to where Volt could draw.

He gave it to the sparkling and he quickly set to work and wouldn't let his see until he finished. He had never seen the sparkling so focused on a simple task, he chucked a bit it was actually sort of cute. "Ok sire I'm all done" Volt turned the data pad around and he drew what seemed to be all the bots here, at least a Thats what he thought because of the colors he used. "I love it, it looks amazing"

Volt nodded agreeing with him. "Ya I drew Smokescreen, Bumble bee, Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, you, carrier-" Megatron laughs a bit seeing how he was going to list everyone off here. "I get it buddy, you drew everyone. Do you want to show them I think they'll all like it" The red and gray sparkling jumped up and ran to the door not waiting for Megatron to even get up.

By the time he was out in the main area Volt had gathered the whole team and was showing them all. "That's very nice" Smokescreen said kneeling down to look at it better. Ultra Magnus said something then walked away, he was to far to hear what he had said. After the bots took turns saying how well Volt did at drawing he walked back over to his sire. "They all said I did a good job" he gave a proud huff as he glanced up at him.

He put a hand on Volt helm with a smile. He saw all the bots tense up thinking he was going to hurt him. He let of a annoyed growl and looked back down at Volt. "That's great, how about you draw another one and show your sire once he gets back" Volt didn't seem to pay to much attention to the last part because he had already walked off to a corner and was drawing.

Ultra Magnus had a questioning look on his faceplates as he watched Megatron talk to the sparkling. He walked over to Megatron not really wanting to talk, but he had some questions that needed answered. "Megatron why are you so gentle with Optimus sparkling?" Megatron growled annoyed but he new that everyone would start to ask questions. "That's none of your businesses"

Apparently Ultra Magnus didn't like this answer very much. "I am Optimus second in command, if something is going on with my leader I would like to know" Just in time to save Megatron from trying to answer questions Optimus came back. He transformed and walked over to Ultra Magnus. "Don't worry there nothing to worry about, Volt is just a friendly sparkling" he said putting a servo on Magnus shoulder. "Well being to friendly with some bots with get him killed" Magnus said glancing at them before making his way to his berthroom.

Optimus signed and walked over to Volt, he seemed to ask him what he was doing because Volt started to show him all the pictures he drew. Megatron looked around at the other bots a little uncomfortable, he was always being watched by them now it he hated it.

Megatron jumped as he felt a servo on his shoulder, but quickly calmed down once he realized it was just Optimus. "I need to talk to you" Optimus had a serious tone so he gave a curt nod and followed Optimus to where none of the bots where. "What's going on, are you all right?" Optimus looked up at him with a small smile creeping onto his faceplates. "Megatron I think I may be sparked again"