Chapter 10

Megatron set the red and gray sparkling down on his smaller berth and sat down next to Optimus on his berth. "Megatron this is going to be a very large chance for everyone and I can't guarantee that they will welcome you now or ever. So if you choose to leave I completely understand" Optimus said not meeting his gaze, he was just looking at his servos.

Megatron sighed a small grin creeping into his faceplates. He grabbed the red and blue mechs chin and made him look at him. "Optimus now that I've made my choice I'm not leaving, I don't care if the others don't except me all I want is to be part of your and our sparklings life"

Optimus gave the gray mech a thankful smile from hearing this. "Thank you" Optimus was honestly very great full that Megatron wasn't going to leave, and that he was going to stay here with them. Optimus layed down and Megatron followed pulling Optimus close to him wrapping his arms around him. "I won't leave you now or ever. I love you both dearly" And with that they both soon drifted off into recharge.

Megatron woke up to one of the bots knocking on the door. "Optimus we found a large energon spike" It sounded like it was Smokescreen. Megatron didn't want to wake Optimus up so he got off there berth and walked over to the door slowly opening it. Smokescreen jumped a bit at seeing the large gray mech, but he brushed it off thinking Optimus was just keeping his word and keeping a close eye on Megatron.

"I will tell Optimus this" Smokescreen gave the gray mech one last glance before going back to the main room where the other bots are waiting. He closed the door and walked back over to there berth, gently shaking Optimus. "Optimus wake up, there been an energon spike and there waiting for you" The red and blue mech at up with a yawn before getting up and walking over to Volt. "I'll watch him sense I'm guessing I'm not trusted by the other to go on missions yet" Optimus gave a thankful nod and gave there sparkling to Megatron and they both walked out together to the others.

Arcee was the first to see them and also see that Megatron had Volt in his arms again. "Optimus are you really trusting Megatron of all bots to hold your sparkling?" Optimus have a small nod as he turned to look at her. "He has not acted out sense arriving here and had show me so far that he is trusting so yes" Arcee rolled her optics and walked over to the ground bridge waiting to leave. "Ratchet open the ground bridge" He gave a small nod and opened it letting them threw. So now it was just Ratchet, Megatron and Volt.

Volt was starting to wake up and smiled at he saw he was in his sires arms. Megatron gave the sparkling his large servo and let him play with his digest, he only did this to keep Volt from calling him sire in front of Ratchet. He could see that Ratchet always kept an optic on him making sure he didn't hurt his sparkling. Granted he didn't know this was his so.

A little bit later Optimus could be heard on the con link. "There was a pile of cons, open up a ground bridge" Megatron growled and set Volt down, Volt wined a bit but soon realized his sire had some where to be. "Ratchet hurry up and open the bridge" Megatron was slowly losing his cool and wanted to be there with them. Ratchet gave him a questioning look but he still opened it. Instead of waiting for them Megatron bolted threw into the middle of the battle.

He looked around and saw there was a large group of cons, and even Starscream. He looked around for the  autobots and saw they had been cornered into one of the tunnels of the cave. He transformed and flew at them knocking the cons out of the way letting the autobots free. Once they where out he yet again for confused looks from them but he was by there side ready for what might happen next.

But it seems at Starscream has made them retreat. He looked around and saw the top of the cave it seemed as if something was falling down and it didn't take him long to realize Starscream had dropped an explosive divide down to blow the mine up. "We need a ground bridge now" Megatron snapped at no one in particular, they soon seemed to catch on and one opened in front of them. They all barley made it threw before everything exploded.

Volt ran over to Megatron and Optimus his face showing and expression of worry. "You where gone for a long time I thought you guys weren't coming back" They couldn't help but smile at there sparkling worrying about them, Optimus kneeled down and picked him up. "Don't worry we wouldn't leave you" Megatron said quietly so no other bit heard, and thankfully it seemed to calm Volt down a bit.

Optimus walked over to Ratchet who was checking everyone over. "Every one all right?" Ratchet gave a small nod as Ultra Magnus got off the Medberth. "Yes and I need to check you two over now" Optimus nodded and gave there sparkling to Megatron so it would be easier for Ratchet to look him over.

All the autobots where watching this and they where all quite confused to Megatron showing up and actually helping them out when they got cornered then when the explosive feel into the mine. "His change of actions is kind of creeping me out" Smokescreen said and Bumble Bee agreed with him. "What if it had something to do with Optimus or the sparkling, maybe they know something we don't" Bulkhead said glancing at them then back to the others as they took his idea into consideration.