Chapter 12

(Sorry this is going to be another short chapter, I didn't really know what to write about ;)

Megatron just stood there trying to proses what he had just said. Once it fully processed he picked Optimus up smiling happily. "This is great, when did you realize your sparked again" He said looking at him with love filed optics. "When I was on my drive, I've been feeling off lately and my tank just felt weird" Megatron held Optimus close and kissed him. "Wait, but the others will start asking questions"

Optimus shakes him helm. "When I was sparked with Volt it barely showed, and I was a lot smaller. So I don't think it will show to much now either..... I hope" He gave a small nod then kisses Optimus again, he hadn't been this happy for quite a long time.

Bumble Bee was looking for Optimus around the base, he though he saw Optimus walk down the hallway so he disused he would look there first. But when he rounded the corner he found Optimus picked up in Megatrons arms and they where kissing. Bee was stunned, he never thought his leader would do this. But it all started to come together, the reason Optimus didn't talk about Volt carrier was because Optimus was the carrier and Megatron was Volts sire.

It made so much sense now, he could see the similarities Volt shared with both Megatron and Optimus. Bee turned around and ran back to the main room still trying to proses what he just found out. "Bee you all right?" Smokescreen asked confused why the yellow bot ran over here. Bumble Bee hesitated, he didn't know if he would tell anyone what he just saw. Bee looked at Smokescreen then disused he would only tell him, he looked around making sure no other bots where around. "You know Megatron and Optimus have seemed very close sense Megatron got here. Well I saw Megatron was holding Optimus in his arms and they where kissing" he beeped quietly just in case a bit walked in a could have heard.

Smokescreen was looking at Bumble bee in shock. "Well that's a bunch of new information" Bee nodded still looking at Smokescreen. "I think this should stay between just us for now though I don't think they want all the bots to know about that" Bumble bee beeped. "I mean at least we know we can trust Megatron now" Smokescreen said trying to lighten the nods a bit.

Megatron and Optimus were laying in there berth together just cuddling, they were both so happy about there new sparkling on the way. "Optimus you have know idea on how happy I am right now" Optimus shifted closer to him with a large smile. "Oh trust me Megatron I do know" Volt was laying back on his berth having know idea what just went on between his parents. All he cared about his keeping his drawings safe until they where ready to see.

"What if everyone starts to ask questions, if you do start to show you are sparked?" Megatron asked with a hint of concern. Optimus just shrugged snuggling closer to Megatrons larger and warmer frame. "If that time ever comes we can deal with it then" Megatron gave a small nod and called Volt over.

He happily set his drawing stuff down and ran over to them climbing into there berth and laying in Optimus arms. "We'll be a happy family once all this war stuff settles down" Optimus says with a yawn before falling asleep with his mates arms around him and his Sparkling in his arms.