Chapter 7

Optimus was pinned against the tree under Megatrons larger frame. He was kissing Optimus hungrily as he pushed him into the tree more. Optimus let out a small gasp from this and wrapped his arms tighter around Megatrons neck. Megatrons servos started to slowly slide down Optimus frame and stoping at his hips. Megatron started to bite my on Optimus neck cables making his whole frame shiver. Megatron stoped and looked up at Optimus wit love filled optics, he was going to say something but Volt just happened to come back. "Sire carrier look at this le-" He stoped giving them both a very confused look.

They broke apart a blue tint covering there faceplates, they couldn't meet Volts innocent gaze. "W-what where you saying Volt?" Optimus asked trying to brake the awkward silence. Volt forgot what just happened and got excited again, proudly showing them the leaf he found when jumping into the large leaf piles.

Volt grabbed onto Megatrons large servo and started to drag him towards where he found the "cool" leaf. Megatron didn't exactly know what to do, he wasn't the type of bot who was good with sparklings. Optimus let out a soft chuckle and started to follow them, Megatron seemed a bit relieved knowing that Optimus would most likely step in if he didn't know what to do.

"See this is where I found the leaf sire" Volt said proudly as he showed Megatron. Megatron gave a small smile seeing how proud his sparkling was. "That's great, how about you find another one" He suggested but Volt had another idea in mind. "I'll be right back sit and wait" Volt said in a demanding voice before he walked off a bit leaving Megatron and Optimus alone again. Optimus chuckled and sat down, Megatron did the same sitting right next to Optimus. There was a long silence before Optimus layed his helm on Megatrons shoulder with a sigh. "Honestly it's nice not to be fighting you for once"

Megatron nodded agreeing with Optimus, he didn't want to amit it but he had never really lost his feelings for Optimus, he just pushed them so far down that he almost forgot about them. Volt soon came back with his servos full of blue, purple and pink flower. He set them down in front of Megatron and Optimus then sat down as well. He said nothing as he started to weave the stems of the flowers together, having all his focus on this. "What are you doing?" Optimus asked with a small smile. Volt stoped and looked up at his sire and carrier. "I'm making us all flower crowns, Miko showed me how to" He said happy as he looked back down and continued making the crowns.

Optimus smiled as he heard his sparkling say that, he thought it was a kind gesture and was a little impressed that Volt payed that much attention to learn this. The young sparkling let out a satisfied huff once he looked over the first flower crown and saw it was up to his standards. "Here sire this one's for you" Volt said handing Megatron the crown, it was a mixture of the blues pinks and purples. It took Volt about another 10 minutes to make his and Optimus crowns, but he was happy once he saw they where all matching now. "Now we all match, yay" He shouted as he got up and started to throw the leaf piles around.

Megatron chucked and Optimus let out a soft yawn, he didn't get the best recharge last night from thinking of all the things that could go wrong during this meeting. But he never thought it would go like this, he wasn't complaining though. Volt also ended up letting out a yawn and walked over to them, his small peds could be heard braking a few sticks. He layed on his carriers lap and quickly drifted off into recharge. Optimus cuddled up to Megatron a bit more and then they also both feel into a peaceful recharge.

Optimus ended up waking up from recharge first and saw that Volt had moved over onto Megatrons lap, it was cute to see this. He was used to Megatron being all snappy and cold hearted, so seeing him be so gentle with there sparkling warmed his spark. Him shifting must have woken Megatron because his slowly opened his optics, he still looked half asleep. Optimus smiled giving a small nod telling him the Volt was on his lap and not to move to much. Megatron nodded as he saw Volt, he rested a large servo on his back and with the other he wrapped it around Optimus waist.