Chapter 8

Megaton woke up from recharge to see Volt laying on his lap and Optimus laying on his shoulder. He wanted to get up from the tree being uncomfortable but he didn't want to wake his sparkling and mate, so he stayed put. He watched the birds fly around and talk to each other, it was actually quite calming sense he never took the time to look at human nature until now. He smiled at that thought.

Optimus now started to wake up from recharge as well, so Megatron took his chance and gently grabbed Optimus chin and kissed him. "Morning sleepyhead" Megatron said to the flustered red and blue bot. He looked away trying to hide his flustered face. "G-good morning to you to" Megatron smiled warmly at Optimus seeing how flustered he became just from that. He reached a servo up and shifted the flower crown Volt made so it wasn't about to fall over Optimus optics.

Optimus smiled slightly at this and looked away, he started to thing. He and Megatron have a sparkling together but that war is still going on, he loved Megatron dearly and just wanted the war to be over but he's not 100% sure if Megatron also feels the same. Optimus was now lost in though, he wanted to ask Megatron if they should end this war for there sparklings sake, but it's been going on for so long that all the fighting would be for nothing just because of the sparkling.

"Optimus" Megatron said grabbing Optimus chin with his large servo, dragging him out of thought. "I think it would be a good idea if we ended this war once and for all" Optimus let out a large sign of relief as hearing this, he really didn't want to fight Megatron.

Megatron saw Optimus frame become less tense as he said that, which made him think that's exactly what he wanted to hear. Megatron grinned softly and kisses Optimus. Optimus frame almost melted into his as he deepens the kiss. Optimus shifted so he was a lot closer to Megatron and deepens the kiss more trying to be dominant. Megatron wasn't a fan of this idea he wasn't going to let Optimus be the dominant one right now.

Megatron suddenly remembered that Volt was laying on his lap, he stoped kissing Optimus then grabbed Volt laying him on the ground. Then he pushed Optimus onto the soft grass kissing him again grinding against his panel. Optimus let out a soft groan as Megatron did this, he wrapped his arms around Megatrons neck keeping the kiss going. Megatron stoped grinding against Optimus panel, causing a groan of sadness. As of hearing this Megatron slowly started to kiss down Optimus neck, and biting him now and again leaving small marks.

Megatron stoped and looked up at Optimus with lustful eyes. "Open your panel" He said in a demanding growl. Optimus blushes hard but he didn't want to give into him immediately. He gave a small shake of his head and he heard Megatron give a frustrated growl. Megatron was getting impatient, but Optimus still didn't listen.

Megatron grumbles from becoming to impatient. "Optimus please" Megatron begged. Optimus blushed hard hearing Megatron actually beg. Optimus sighed, he felt weak from giving in so early but he gave a small nod and opened his panel.