636-640

Chapter 636— Breaking the Monopoly and Forming an Alliance

"I want to pressure the Doctors Association's market across the mainland and break their monopoly," He Xi said, her smile cold and filled with a hint of evil. "The Feng Family can be so rampant in the Miluo Continent because their monopoly on the pharmaceutical market is crucial to them. Since that's the case, I will destroy them based on this. I want to see how arrogant they can be then!"

"That's right! Once the Feng Family loses control of the pharmaceutical market, they will be like a toothless tiger, never able to be arrogant again," Shen Qingchuo exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. "Brother Xi Yue, you are truly amazing!"

Shen Sen, with his wealth of experience and calm demeanor, couldn't help but express his concern. "He Xi, by doing this, not only will you offend the Feng Family, but you will also offend the entire Doctors Association. When they retaliate against you, I'm afraid you won't be able to survive as a doctor in the Miluo Continent."

"If I don't offend them, will the Feng Family let me go?" He Xi sneered, her eyes filled with determination. "My principle has always been that I won't offend others if they don't offend me. Since the Feng Family has come to trouble me multiple times, should I still be a coward who doesn't dare to retaliate? Moreover, helping people is my business, and I don't need the approval of the Doctors Association."

As she spoke, He Xi's eyes twitched with a hint of provocation. "Is Qingxia Sect still afraid of the Feng Family and the Doctors Association?"

Shen Sen was initially stunned, but then he burst into laughter. "Good! Since He Xi isn't afraid of them, then I have nothing to fear! However, I still need to discuss this cooperation with the sect's elders before making a decision."

But this matter was essentially a done deal. After all, apart from medicinal pills, Qingxia Sect had nothing to fear from the Doctors Association.

And this cooperation would undoubtedly benefit Qingxia Sect without any harm.

Thinking of this, Shen Sen's eyes filled with delight. There was a newfound admiration in his gaze as he looked at He Xi, as if he was gazing at a rare treasure.

He never expected that by simply helping a junior, he would be able to solve the major problem that had troubled Qingxia Sect for hundreds of years.

The specific details of the cooperation would be negotiated between Gu Liufeng and Qingxia Sect. Those were not He Xi's area of expertise.

Gu Liufeng's face also showed excitement as he thought about going up against a powerful organization like the Doctors Association.

In just ten years, he had managed to build up Shengde Hall and other businesses from scratch. Naturally, he had exceptional talent in business.

Now that He Xi wanted to expand the business even further, it was no longer just a small venture. It was a direct challenge to a formidable force like the Doctors Association, igniting an unlimited fighting spirit within him.

However, Gu Liufeng still had some doubts when he thought about the enormous amount of medicinal pills produced by the Doctors Association every year. "He Xi, I agree to fight against the Doctors Association and shake up the pharmaceutical market controlled by the Feng Family. However, can you constantly supply such an insane amount of medicinal pills?"

The ambiguity of Gu Liufeng's words made Shen Sen believe that He Xi had a team of pill refiners supplying the medicinal pills.

But in reality, Gu Liufeng himself was well aware that He Xi was the sole pill refiner. It was only her alone.