731-735

Chapter 731 – Affection and Eloquence

He Xi gazed at Nalan Ziyun's rigid expression and couldn't help but sneer. "So, you claimed that you would bring me the Jiuqu Lingshen Pill prescription? Allow me to reveal the main ingredient of the pill now."

Approaching the young boy, He Xi gently pulled up his sleeve, exposing the gruesome scars on his arm. The scars, a mix of old and new, formed a chaotic and bloody pattern.

"Do you understand now?" He Xi whispered slowly. "The so-called Jiuqu Lingshen Pill, renowned for its ability to cure all poisons, is made from the flesh and blood of my brother!"

She looked at Nalan Ziyun with a smile. "Tell me, Nalan Zhengze tortured both me and my brother for over ten years. How should I repay him? Perhaps by exposing the ineffectiveness of the Jiuqu Lingshen Pill in curing poison, tarnishing his reputation, and making him a hated figure? And later, he will discover that the person he tortured is his own cherished son. Don't you think that would be satisfying?"

Nalan Ziyun trembled uncontrollably, unable to bear the weight of his guilt. He screamed in horror, begging for forgiveness. "No! No! Sister, please forgive me! It was our father, that animal Nalan Zhengze, who did all those things. I had no part in it! I beg you, please forgive me!"

He looked at the young boy, who was affectionately licking He Xi's hand like a puppy, and a thought crossed his mind. He shouted, "Sister, look... the real Nalan Ziyun is nothing but a useless person, raised as an idiot by Nalan Zhengze. He is less than an animal, devoid of any intelligence, and cannot be of any help to you."

"But I am different. I am talented, and I am even a disciple of Qixing Palace. I will inherit the Nalan Family in the future. If you spare me, I will treat you as my true sister. I will be more useful than that idiot!"

He Xi narrowed her eyes, observing his "speech" with a mix of affection and eloquence. Her gaze turned cold, and she remained silent.

Nalan Ziyun believed his words had moved her, so he rushed to He Xi's feet, crawling beneath her and pleading, "Sister, if you still doubt me, you can give me a slave soul mark. I will be loyal to you and never betray you again. Even if you ask me to kill Nalan Zhengze, I will not hesitate."

"Compared to that beast-like brother, wouldn't it be more respectable and useful for you to have me as your brother? Do you want to be mocked in the future for having such a foolish, beast-like brother? Sister, you are intelligent; you know how to make the right choice, don't you?"

He Xi couldn't hold back any longer and let out a low laugh.

Nalan Ziyun raised his head in horror, confusion etched across his face as he looked at He Xi's smile.

He Xi lowered her head and spoke slowly, "Nalan Ziyun, are these your true words? Because when you believed Nalan Hexi was truly your sister, you harbored such thoughts. Having such a weak and ugly sister was embarrassing to you, so you wished for her death. And so, Nalan Hexi truly perished... at your hands!"

Chapter 732 – Karma

Nalan Ziyun forced a smile, desperately trying to deny the truth. "Sister... Sister, what are you talking about? You're still alive, standing in front of me!"

He Xi's eyes turned cold and sharp as she held a silver needle in her hand. With a faint purple light emanating from her, she spoke with conviction, "Nalan Ziyun, I've told you all this to convey a message that the previous Nalan Hexi wanted to tell you. There will be consequences for your actions. It's time for you to face the consequences of your deeds!"

With those words, He Xi swiftly inserted the silver needle into Nalan Ziyun's neck acupoint. Horror filled his widened eyes as he realized the terrifying future and fate that awaited him. But it was too late now. There was no turning back.