696-700

Chapter 696— Do You Miss Me?

Nalan Yurong, still staring at Nangong Yu with infatuation, believed that the butler had made a mistake about the person the King of Hell wanted to propose to. She thought that Nangong Yu had come to personally explain the misunderstanding to her. With flushed cheeks, she stepped forward and greeted him, saying, "Your Royal Highness King of Hell, I'm Nalan Yurong. After our encounter at Qingming Peak, I have always remembered the day you saved my life. How have you been since then?"

However, Nangong Yu, feeling annoyed, looked at the woman in front of him and coldly asked, "Who are you?"

Nalan Yurong's smile froze on her face. It took her a moment to regain her composure and maintain her pleasant expression. She replied, "Hehe, King of Hell, you have quite a sense of humor. It's me, Yurong. I was at Qingming Peak two days ago. You saved my life, and I have been grateful ever since..."

But Nangong Yu didn't remember her at all and had no patience to listen to her. He disappeared from her sight and reappeared beside He Xi.

Nangong Yu embraced He Xi, sighing softly near her ear, "Xi'er, I truly miss you. Have you missed me?"

In response, He Xi grasped his wrist, removed his arm from around her body, and looked at him with a questioning gaze. Her eyes seemed to ask, "Didn't you say you would be fine? Why do you still have internal injuries after more than a month?"

Although Nangong Yu's spiritual power was abundant, there were blockages in his meridians, and his dantian showed signs of damage. His eyes were bloodshot, and his face showed signs of fatigue and exhaustion.

Nangong Yu wasn't bothered by He Xi's intense gaze. He held her waist, gently stroked her silky hair, and complained, "Xi'er, don't you miss me? I haven't slept for a month just to see you soon!"

He Xi knew he was being shameless, but seeing the fatigue on his face and hearing his coquettish murmurs, she couldn't help but feel touched. She discreetly took out a medicinal pill and fed it to Nangong Yu, who then showed a satisfied smile.

Feeling the resentful gaze of Nalan Yurong, He Xi sneered and said, "I didn't expect the King of Hell to still enjoy playing the hero who saves the beauty! Are you happy to be admired by a beautiful woman? Is there anyone else here who wants to offer themselves to you?"

Nangong Yu, looking at He Xi's indifferent smile, felt a sudden shock. He quickly explained, swearing by the heavens and sun as witnesses, "Xi'er, you must not listen to others' nonsense. I swear, I don't even know this ugly woman, let alone save her before. If you don't believe me, you can ask Qing Long to testify!"

Chapter 697— Get Lost

As he spoke, Nangong Yu looked at Qing Long ruthlessly and warned him, "Answer the princess's question truthfully. If you dare to lie a single word, don't blame me for being impolite!"

Qing Long couldn't keep up with Nangong Yu's speed and found himself inexplicably injured as he stepped into the Nalan Mansion.

Indeed, when the master meets the princess, he becomes unreasonable!

Coughing, Qing Long respectfully saluted He Xi and said, "Princess, what do you want to know? I will tell you everything I can."

Before He Xi could speak, Nangong Yu immediately gave a cold look to Nalan Yurong, who was standing nearby, and coldly remarked, "This... the eldest miss of the Nalan Family claims that I have saved her life? Qing Long, you have been with me all this time, and I don't remember saving such an ugly monster."

Nangong Yu's words caused everyone in the main hall of the Nalan Mansion to twitch their mouths. Just moments ago, Nangong Yu had shown a gentle and affectionate expression towards Nalan Hexi, leaving everyone in awe.