671-675

Chapter 671— The Rise of He Xi

"This guy had changed his attitude 180 times since he knew her identity and value of use. Sometimes He Xi even had goosebumps when she heard the words he said, and he could shout it out without any psychological hindrance.

Mrs. Nalan's facial muscles twitched with anger after being disturbed by Nalan Ziyun. She raised her voice, “How dare you! Nalan Ziyun, do you know what you are doing? Who gives you the courage to hurt my maid!”

“I give! Are you done?” The majestic voice of Nalan Zhengze came from outside the door. When he saw Nalan Ziyun protecting He Xi, he showed a satisfied expression. Then, his eyes darkened.

With the he looked at Mrs. Nalan, his eyes were full of disgust and impatience. “What are you shouting at? Can't you act like a Family Mistress?”

“He Xi and Ziyun are both children of my Nalan Family. As a mother, you should take good care of them. Yet, this is how you act?”

Mrs. Nalan still wanted to say something, but when she met Nalan Zhengze's fierce eyes, she suddenly froze and dared not speak again.

Nalan Zhengze waved his hand and said, “Okay, He Xi, you have already greeted. You can go back. If you aren't comfortable staying here, just talk to Ziyun. If anyone in this mansion dares to bully you, dad and Ziyun will support you.”

With that, he glared at Mrs. Nalan as if warning her, “If you let He Xi feel aggrieved again, don't blame me for keeping you in this Heng Fang Courtyard, and you won't be able to see anyone.”

Now that Murong Mansion was eliminated, Murong Yaru was a person of no use in Nalan Zhengze's eyes. And after seeing the madness of this woman, Nalan Zhengze didn't want to approach her even one step. He was disgusted when he looked at her.

After giving his instructions, he didn't have the patience to bother about it, and he left hurriedly. Nalan Ziyun remembered the conversation he just had with He Xi and hurried up.

In the room, only He Xi and Mrs. Nalan were left, along with some maids.

Mrs. Nalan couldn't regain her composure for a long time. Her eyes were filled with shock, sadness, and despair. When she looked at He Xi, her eyes were filled with crazy hatred, as if she wanted to tear her apart. “Bitch, what did you say to fool the master? You little bastard! Don't think that you can keep showing off in Nalan Mansion. I tell you, I will definitely disgrace you completely and make you suffer the same fate as your mother…”

Before Mrs. Nalan could finish her words, her vision suddenly turned black. Immediately after, a hard slap landed on her face. Azhu returned to He Xi's side after slapping her. She coldly said, “Her mouth is too dirty, let me make her shut up.”

He Xi smiled and gave Qing Luan an admiring look. Then she looked at Mrs. Nalan.

Mrs. Nalan covered her face and looked at the girl with a normal appearance in disbelief. She felt that she was more and more unfamiliar with Nalan He Xi.

Is she still the humble and pitiful girl who could only kneel in front of me and cry? Why are her eyes so sharp? Why is her smile so captivating?

Seeing He Xi approaching her step by step, Mrs. Nalan stepped back with a trembling hand.

She shivered, “You… what do you want to do? I tell you, if you dare to touch me, you will not get away with it!”

She looked at the maids around her in terror, but what she saw was that they were all knocked out by He Xi's maid.

Chapter 672— The Return of He Xi

He Xi walked slowly towards Mrs. Nalan, squatting down in front of her and gently stroking her pleated collar. Mrs. Nalan shuddered, her teeth chattering.