726-730

Chapter 726 – The Unexpected Substitute

The young boy wore an expression of slight resentment and reluctance, but he obediently spat out the meat he had been chewing. Immediately after, Nalan Ziyun heard a clear and captivating voice, "Xiao Chi, you can't just eat anything, especially human flesh. Eating it will only soil your mouth and internal organs. Be good, your sister will give you a lot of delicious food in the future, you can eat as much as you want."

This voice made Nalan Ziyun's eyes widen, filled with disbelief. He recognized that this was He Xi's voice. Although her voice at this time seemed more appealing than before, he definitely recognized her tone when she said "sister."

Nalan Ziyun's gaze moved to look beside the boy. However, when he saw the person standing next to the young man, he couldn't help but exclaim, "Xi Yue?! How can it be you?!"

That's right, the person wearing a black costume, his face shining under the light of the crystal stone, was so handsome that no one could look away. If that person wasn't Xi Yue who made brilliant results on Breaking Spirit Mountain that day, who would it be?

But, how could Xi Yue appear here? And... Nalan Ziyun looked at Xi Yue's figure. The tight-fitting black costume outlined the girl's exquisite curves gracefully and deceptively. It was like a devilish arc, making people unable to resist looking at her.

This is clearly a woman? How could it be Xi Yue? No! No way! Nalan Ziyun's eyes widened in shock, and he said in a tremble, "You... are you a woman? Miracle Healer Xi Yue is actually a woman?!"

He Xi didn't pay attention to him. She poured out a glass of spirit spring water and poured it into Xiao Chi's mouth, washing away the bloody smell.

At this time, Xiao Chi was already wearing a somewhat large shirt (borrowed by Nangong Yu), and his long sleeves and trouser legs covered the scars on his hands and feet.

His hair had also been washed clean. It was curled up and tied by a jade hair band, showing a pale, thin but handsome face.

After drinking the spirit spring water, Xiao Chi immediately showed a happy smile, muttering, "Sis... Sister..." He Xi's eyes softened, as if water was about to flow out. Every time she heard him calling her sister, she felt that her brother who was dependent on her had returned to her side.

Xiao Chi took He Xi's hand and bowed his head to get into her arms. However, before he could get close to He Xi, he was grabbed by the neck and pulled away.

Xiao Chi let out an unwilling noise and was thrown aside mercilessly. A pair of hazy eyes stared at He Xi, with a look of longing and admiration, but because he was afraid of the owner of that hand, he didn't dare to approach her.

Nangong Yu took He Xi into his arms with satisfaction and prevented the little pervert in his mind from taking advantage of Xi'er, then he chuckled softly, "Why? Does Xi'er want to replace Xiao Chi with this guy?"

He Xi sneered. Her eyes finally fell on Nalan Ziyun, and she said with a half-smile, "Didn't Nalan Zhengze always want him to replace Xiao Chi? I'm fulfilling his wish now, isn't it just right?"

Chapter 727 – Thick-Faced

Nalan Ziyun was surrounded by shock and disbelief. It wasn't until he saw Nangong Yu appearing, witnessing their intimacy and hearing Nangong Yu calling her "Xi'er," that he trembled uncontrollably. A horrifying thought, too unbelievable to accept, slowly formed in his mind.

His gaze was fixed on the beautiful girl before him, the girl who was being tenderly cared for by the King of Hell, Nangong Yu. He stammered, "You... are Nalan Hexi?"