16

𝙉𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙀𝙃 𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙀
        𝐗 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

        𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏

Nevaeh was currently in her room painting that was one of her hobby's she would do but since recent she hasnt been.

painting is always beautiful to the girl she love to do art work she love to work on canvas or paper.

Nevaeh sat at her vanity with a canvas she had bout from target with paint and paintbrush.

she sat by her vanity looking at her reference photo as she copied the picture on her canvas she had finish sketching the reference opening to paint tube dipping her brush in fresh water.

She squeezed the tube releasing a blob of paint on the paint tray she dipped her paint brush in the paint beginning to paint on the canvas infront her.

          ⎯⎯⎯⎯

After all the painting nevaeh cleaned her vanity leaving her art work on it to dry.

she got up walking to the bathroom washing her hands she took her towel turning on the shower she took up her phone seeing text messages

        𝑀𝑌 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐺𝐸𝑅💗💍

Neneeeeeeeeee

babyy i miss youuu

oh so ignorin niggas now?

ight den.

fuck you nigga😒

       Baee i was painting 😂

        you actin childish😭

😒hmm ight.

          ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
          𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒆𝒉 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I laughed turning off my phone placing it on the counter i took off my clothes going in the tub.

i got out the shower wrapping my body drying off i took my clothes putting in the wash before taking up my phone walking into my room.

walking to my wardrobe i took out a green sweat shorts with a white crop top.

i layed on my bed watching 'Insatiable'for a while getting comfortable.

           ____
         ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Nevaeh had just woken up from a nap sitting up on her bed she turned off the tv starting to watch tiktoks.

        𝑀𝑌 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐺𝐸𝑅💗💍

😒hmm ight.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 4:53ᴘᴍ
               you comin ova?

yeah bouta leave da studio

                       ok😊

ight ima be dere

            ⎯⎯⎯

I Turned off my phone laying back down in my bed dozing off before hearing knocks at the door.

i furrowed my eyebrows groaning picking up my phone before getting up i walked downstairs dragging my feet to the door.

i turned the knob opening it seeing.Jayden.I mugged him about to close the door then he pushed it open "What are you doing here get out."i rolled my eyes "break up with notti."was all he said making me roll my eyes "no and your not forcing me to."i said about to close the door making him push it once again.