19

ΝᎬᏙᎪᎬᎻ ᏞᎬᏙᏆΝᎬ      Ν
       Х              +  
  ΝϴͲͲᏆ ϴՏᎪᎷᎪ         Ν

𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

          𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
᳃∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼୨୧∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽᳃
           sunday.

Notti was now on his way to the venue he's renting for nevaeh's birthday.

He told nevaeh he was going to the studio incase he didn't like the venue.

He parked getting out the car locking her stuffed the keys and his hands in his pocket walking to the door he saw a guy.

"Are you ethan reyes"the guy said making notti nod "Okay so this is the venue."The guys opened the door walking inside notti actually liked it.

After the tour the guys gave notti he was sure of paying for this venue it was beautiful.

"How much is this?"Notti asked "9000."the guys said making notti nod "Ight ima pay tdy.And its a 1day rent"Notti said and the guy nodded.Notti payed for the venue and then left.

Notti went to the store to buy an outfit for nevaehs birthday.

     ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
          Nevaeh pov

My birthday was tomorrow,And i have been doing great with notti he was currently at the studio and i was bored.

I unwrapped my hair taking a picture of my hairstyle.

I wrapped my hair back up,Laying on my bed i got bored so i went straight to sleep.

"Vee!"kev said coming in my room"Whattt."i groaned getting up.

"Sorry."He said "its cool."i rubbed my eyes. "who dis."i stood by my door frame seeing a girl behind him.

"Hi im Jayna."She walked from behind him introducing herself "Hi im nevaeh.Nene for short"I smiled.

"Nevaeh this is my girlfriend.Jayna this my sister"he said introducing us to each other.

"hi jayna."I waved shyly smiling "Hi Nene kev toldd me so much about u."She said giving me a side hug.

"Aww he gush over u too sis."I chuckled and he mugged me and her."Boy you know im tell tha truth."i playfully rolled my eyes

"Your pretty."i said to her "Thank you,Your gorgeous yourself."She smiled.

"Ight ight.You stealing my girl."He mugged me "Bitch lay back tf wrong with you."I fold my arm rolling my eyes.

"We going bye."He waved me off interlocking his finger with jayna's he walk away,She turn around waving which i return to her.

I walked back in my room laying on my bed i text my manzz.

        𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑💗💍

𝘐𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 ⭕𝘠𝘴

       ok be safe lovee you❤

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰❤
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 12:34
       ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

            Are you home yet.

𝘐𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

        Hurry up im bored as hellp aint sit to do hea.

𝘐𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦
𝘐𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴
                    ight bye
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯