28

𝙉𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙀𝙃 𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙀
             𝑿
              𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙄 𝙊𝙎𝘼𝙈𝘼

fanfiction

        ꧁ ⎯⎯⎯ ꧂

𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐄𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I honestly want to kill myself,why tf did i fuck 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 after how he treated me,Like ion kn ima jus ignore him and pretend whatever happen didnt.

"Im so fucking stupid."I said to the girls,As i was on a group call with them,I told them everything i have remembered that night,Because we besties,They need to know every raw detail.

"You not stupid,you just love him."Aby said shruggin' while i side eyed her,"You know you do."Maeve said making me chuckle on how she said it.

"Anywayss..You got dick down?."maeve said wiggling hrr eyebrows and i roll my eyes,"Bitch is that what you worrying bout."i said

"I meann..."Abby said before laughing with maeve "It was amazin."I said sarcastically and then laugh.

"Ngl i did get dick down mad hard,that nigga aggressive."I said rolling my eyes and they furrowed their eyebrows "dd mad rought,and even harder wen drunk."maeve and lightly laughing.

"Sooo....abby you and tyler."I said and she rolled her eyes "We aint together,That nigga think she slick talm bout she ma cousin"she said and my eyes widened "He cheated?"mwe asked andd she nodded before smiling "I have my manz tho."she cover her mouth laughing.

"WHO?"we said loudly  staring at her,waiting for herr to speak "Ight fine,Its dudey."She said and our eyes widened "NIGGA WHAT."We said and she nodded.

"Yeahhh he a sweet heart frl."She said and we smiled "Congrat mh."I said and she smiled "have yall did..."maeve said and we straight faced her cause girl why you wanna know.

"Yeahh."She said awkwardly,"SOOOO."i interrupted making it get back to normal,"I mean amma avoid him,cause he with jessica."i said and they nodded.

I low key felt away how when i came back home,jessica was all up in their house like they've been friends,i was really weird,how they even let her in,But if she do anything bitchy ima fuck her up cause a bitch thinking she can jus sneak diss me,tf?.

"ima go mhs."i said before hanging up,I put my phone on the bed not wanting to talk anymore.

I was in white long sleeve crop top,with my army cargo pants my retro 4s to match,my rolex set,my dior perfume.

I was aboutt to go to the deli before goingoutt to the park to take pictures and just have some alone time and thing about my decisions

I gather my some painting stuff in my purse and my car key,i got out the house locking the door i opened the car with its key getting in,i drove off to the deli parking.

I got gatorade,apple juice,Cheetos,chopped cheese,doritos then i got a candy and some fruits.im talm bout strawberry,pineapple
,grapes.

I got my stuff going to the cashier "$1245.00"he said and i widened my eyes taking out my card i payed before going to my car.

Strawberry is mad expensive.Anyways i started the car driving off to the park,i hand a blanket in my car,so i probably sit on it on by the table.

In 12 mins i got to the park gathering my items and the blanket i lock my car walking inside the park spreading my blankett having a alone picnic.

its been 45mins and half my snack was gone,I've been taking picture and listening to music,i was now eating my fruits.

@Veevee.baby

caption:Picnic💗11klikes

caption:Picnic💗
11klikes

@sugarhillddot:And youn invite me.
↪Mb mh next fsfs

          ⎯⎯⎯⎯

I turned off my phone,And began to paint on my canvas,I decide to go with something that involvee my feelings.

I opened the black paint tube,And began to paint,I kept painting while time go by andd the sun was now setting.

"Nene!"i heard a voice i was tryin' to ignore,i mentally sighed before turning my head "notti..."i said being awkward.

"Wassup."He said sitting down,"nothin."i said continuing to paint,"Why u dodging niggas?"He said as i began to pack up.

"No.Im just distancing."I said and he mugged me "Where is the difference?"He said and i rolled my eyes.

"There's a difference between dodging and fucking distancing."i mocked the tiktok sound and her grabbed my hand making face him.

"What i do."he said seductively "Notti."i said melting at how his voice sound and his smell and his lips and he hair-ok ok enough.

"Lemme go."i pushed him packing up my stuff walking to my car i put them in the back,"Listen,Im wondering if i should fall for yo cheating ass,aint u wit jessica?"I said rolling my eyes.

"Uhmm."he said scratching his neck "SEE!and u wonder why im distancing from you ALL."I said rolling my eyes.

I really hurtt his feelings,You can see if from his eyes,"Ight."he replied walking away."Notti."i said walking behind him feeling bad.

"Nahh its coo,youn wanna be around US!,it's ight."he said walking away and i just shook my head,heading back to the car i drove off.

"he said walking away and i just shook my head,heading back to the car i drove off

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"M-Ma ion kn,like i love him but"I said stop to take a beath,I was at my moms grave talking to her since i could only feel safee with ha.

"like he does many fucked up shit."I said wiping my tears,I've been here for the past 4hour crying laughing and talking it was getting dark.

my eyes were puffy i just want to go home and sleep,I gather my stuff heading to my car i drove off.

I was at my apartment,I got out the car locking it going up to my floor,i opened my house door entering the room.

I let out a sigh going in straight to my room,i got in the shower.

After gettin' out the shower,i put on a ethika set,moisturizing my skin andd did my skin care i went to sleep.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯