30

Srry for not updating babies I was focusing on skl and my self care.

I had just finish doing my nails and hair nothing too long,i was in the car heading home with notti.

RN I was getting mad as shit.i had been typing none stop not paying attention around me

"Ma was going on?"Notti said looking at me,I lifted my head looking at him at that moment I wanted to punch his ass but I kept my cool putting my head down not answering.

"Nevaeh."at that moment I knew he was getting irritated but I wasn't gon answer.if I answer im gonna cry out of angry which I fucking hate.

We was pulling up at my drive way I saw about 3 figures at my apartment porch but I didn't pay attention.

Notti parked and I took up my purse storming out the car."ma."notti locked the door walking to me "chill notti."I said getting out his grip.

As I was walking to the entrance getting closer to the 3 figures.I got close seeing Tomato bitch. she didn't see me but why tf she is at MY apartment.

I turned to notti,he looked at me with at certain look saying 'don't do it.' 'Chill' But I rolled my eyes "Hold my purse."I said shoving my purse in his hands.

I took off my shoes and I put my hair in a bun,I walked up to her hearing 'nevaeh dont' cause tamara to turn around.

"TAMARA YOU TALKING HOT?HEA IM AM"i said widing my hands,"Bitch I said wat I said."She said and her 2 minions look dumb behind her.

I put up my fist walking up to her "Wassup."she did the same but she looked dumb asf cause she didn't do it right.

I run to her swinging hit her in her jaws causing her mouth to bleed,She hit my shoulder while I continued swinging "Bitch.",I breathe out
I Stood up waiting for her to stand up back.took her a while put yk

Aa she got up I walking to her punching her face in,I dragged her hair dropping her to the floor sitting onto of her punching her.

in the corner of my eye I saw her white ass minion ran to me,I stop punching her friend standing up swinging her friend down kicking her I felt notti pick me up "THE FUCK."I got up seeing a crown formed.

Notti lifted me to my room till I clamed down which took about 1 hour.

"Wtf,Ma you need chill"Notti said scratching his head pacing in the room.

"Tf you telling me that for."I said rolling my eyes taking off my shoes "Whatch yah mouf."He pointed in my face.

"MOVE."I said hitting he hand out my face walking to the dresser."Tf you jus-Shut up."I cut him off getting more irritated.

Cause why tf you taking ha side you wanna fuck ha or sum?."What I say."Notti said grabbing me hair turning me around.

"Let me go."I said trying to get him off my hair,he gripped it even tighter pulling me down "Ahhhh fuck."I yelled "Bro."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"he yelled and I did,Like when I tell u I went silent...it felt like that Beyonce concert.

"Stop playin with me."He said letting me go..i rolled my eyes turning back to the dresser.

LATER THAT DAY.

"DD SHUT UPPPPP."ddot said rubbing his hands over his face sighing really loud."Jus give me one last love one last love."dd sang making me roll my eyes.

"ightt twin shut up frl."notti said standing "Mannn yall boring."dd said sitting down.

"Let's watch a scary movie."Maeve said and I nodded turning on the tv.

"Mannn yall kn ion like that shit."ddot said and I chuckled going on the scariest one-Conjuring 3.

4MINS.

"AHHH MAN WTF!!!"ddot screamed scaring me causing me to hug notti even tighter."Darrian wtf"I said rolling my eyes "Shhhhhh!"Everyone said and I hissed my teeth getting up.

"Ma where you going."notti said and I ignored him going up to my room.

I sighed going on the bed pulling out my phone watching others Instagram story.

I heard the door open causing me to look around "Ma."notti said and I hummed "what happen?"he said.

"Nothing I'm jus a bit tired."I said and I nodded laying down "huh?"I said and he look dat me with a 'duh'face.

"Let's go sleep."he said and I smiled "Nahh go watch the show.."I said and he hissed his teeth "Let's sleep."He said pulling me closer.
"Finee..."I said putting my phone on the charger.

Heyy small chap haven't seen yall ina while hope yall miss me🩷