25

𝑵𝞔𝚅𝔸𝞔 𐐛𝞔𝚅Ɩ𝑵𝞔
              𐊴
        𝑵𝙊𝚃𝕋𝙄  O𝙎𝙰Ꮇ𝗔
𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

᳃∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼୨୧∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼᳃
           𝖣𝖣 𝖯𝖮𝖵.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴."I said mugging notti,We were at our house with ddot.Notti came over talking about the situation between him and nevaeh.

"Ik but like...i was drunk and i wanna be there for my kid."He said putting his head down rubbing his hand over his face taking a deep breath.

"Nigga you fucking wrong.I called yo stupid ass and u waved me off walking with big back bitch."Ddot mugged taking a puff from his blunt.

"You gotta try go to appointments with ha.dont she got one tdy?"I saidd and he nodded,I shook my head laughing at my brother.

"THEN GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTAS APPOINTMENT."Ddot said raising his voice making me laugh more cause his voice was raspy and cracked and he was high.

Notti got up putting on his shoes he ran out the house.

"Nahhh you gotta help yah friend."I said ddot making him chuckled "Nigga thats yo brotha."He said laughing making me mug him "Now yk ian like thaa."I said and he laughed harder.

        ƝЄƔƛЄӇ ƤƠƔ.

I was on my way to the docters appointment i bought a burger before going so i dont feel sick.

I was in the parking lot eating my burger scrolling through instagram reels.

I cleaned my hands and mouth gathering my stuff i got out the car locking it with the key i walking in the clinic.

I checked in waiting for my name to be called i was sitting in the chair texting my girlfriends.

I saw someone sit beside i didnt pay attention keeping my attention to my phone.

"MISS LEVINE."The Women called making me stand,i saw the shadow stand too making me turn around seeing.My ex.

I mugged him "What are you here for."I said rolling my eyes "I said im coming att the appointment with you."He said and i walking off with him following.

We walking in the room seeing the doctor she checked everything asking questions while i answered.

I got my next clinic date walking out."Alr its done you can go now."I said to notti,He stood their and i rolled my eyes knowing what he gon bring up "Nevaeh im sorry ian mean to if you don't want me back that's fine,but im gon be there for my baby."He said and i nodded.

"Ight i respect that.But we not together."I said walking to my car.I turned back and he wave making me smiled and wave back.

I got in my car taking a breath.I started the car driving off i went straight home.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥,𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮,𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦.

         ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
           later

I was in my room on the bed cuddled up with nala,She my happy person other than my baby.

I was watched cobra kai being bored,i took up my phone taking pictures about to post it,I went on insta being tagged in a video.I watched the video seeing a curly hair girl twerking on notti.𝘞𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺.i though.