21

NEVAEH LEVINE   N
         X             +
NOTTI OSAMA      N
ƒαɳƒเcƭเσɳ

᳃∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼୨୧∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼᳃
         Nevaeh pov
I was in the couch with Nala on my lap while i scrolled
through instagram,"Maaaa"
Notti whined "what nigga."I looked up at him "my mom want to meet u."He said and i froze.

"Ight lemme get ready."I said getting up putting nala on the floor,I walk upstairs going into the room.

I took a shower getting out the bathroom i put on a black spaghetti long strap dress with my black christian dior bag and slides.

I sprayed my miss dior perfume and put on deodorant,I wore my chain and watch.I put nala treats and toys in my bag,I put my phone,lipgloss and more stuff i need in my bag.

I walked downstairs seeing notti with nala in his hands,"Nigga you took mad long."Notti said rolling his eyes "And?"I said taking nala out his hands "Mmcht cmon."He said and we walked outside i locked the door walking to the car.

I sar in the passenger seat putting on my seatbelt i put nala on my lap rubbing her head "Yo is mama nice?"I asked and he nodded.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Hey mom"Notti said walking in andd i walked behind him "Hey baby"He said hugged him "So is this your girlfriend."His mom said mugging me "Yea ma she ma girl"notti said making me wave at her.

"Anyways.So how aree you doing sweetie"She said and i side eye her.Bitch wtf."Im doing good."Notti said,"Would u like to stay over for dinner?"She said and her shook his head "Nahh we good we going somewhere."He lied and she mugged me "okay."she said and i rolled my eyes.

"We heading out mami"He said walking out "ok bye baby!"we heard from the kitchen making me scoff.

"Nigga u said she was nice."I said putting nala in her car seat i bout from shein."Look ian kn she was gonna be mean ight im sorry."He said getting him the car.

"Look its ight but...i will deck her."i said putting on my seat belt "But please ma you gotta go to the family dinner."he said and i shook my head "mmcht fine."i said then he drove off.

"Wait can u go to starbucks first please"I asked and he nodded

        ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"You love that dog moree dan me."Notti fold his arms "Noooo i love you too"i said chuckling while i nala was in my laps.

"Nahh man ima sell ha."He said walking aways "Fuck wit ma dog bitch imaa fuck u up."I rolled my eyes.

I poured water and put food in nala bowl in the cage and i putt her in with a toy with puppy pad on the floor i closed the crate,then walk aways while she cried,i felt bad i hate when she cry.

I walk to my room seeing notti on the bed watching tv "Heyyy"i said sitting on the bed "what"he kept his eyes on the tv "Who u talkin to like that?"i said looking around the room cause...who tf u talking to rn.

"Anyways.."i rolled my eyes "Whats wrong?"i asked and he huffed "Bitch.you is not the big bad wolf so calm down."i said laughing a bit.

"What do u want."i asked and he smirked "Yk what i want n you all up on dat dog."he mugged he "No i dont.i dont know what u want."i said shrugging "A quickie?"he said and i smiled,"Hmmmmmmmm sure."i said.

He quickly too off his shirt locking the door.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"S-low down.."i said gripping the sheet "take it ma."he groaned Pulling out.