23

₦EVλEҤ ŁEVł₦E
X
₦Ø₸₸ł Ø$λMλ
ʄąŋʄıƈɬıơŋ

᳃∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼୨୧∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼᳃

3Hours later.
𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I was in the waiting room with our friend as we waited for the docter/nurse to come out the room.

I've been crying non-stop like wtf would jessica do this bro.Im not sure if its her but i have a feeling.

I had just found out boit my baby and now they trynaa hurt both of my babys.I swea i will kill that girl.

I sat on the chair while dd rubbed my back."Yo mh calm down she gon be alr."He said.I was tired of everyone saying that i was fustrated,annoyed,ond overwhelmed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP,YOUN KNOW IF SHE GONE BE ALRIGHT.STOP TELLING ME SHIT.WE DONT FUCKIN KNOW BRO.MY BABY'S AT RISK NIGGA."I stood up shouting,He looked at me confused,Everyone did.

I walked off tears stream down my facee my head hurts and i lost my fucking car bro,How tf am i living bro.Life is hard.

I walked out the building taking out the blunt dd gave me,I lit it taking a puff.I immediately felt all my pain wash away,I kept taking a puff feeling relieved.

My eyes got red and low.I was tired of living.I wanted to die but i have people living for.I cant go leaving nevaeh behind and my unborn baby.

Shouting at dd feel so wrong,Thats my twin,Gansta.I need apologize but im getting fresh air rn.

Dd pov.

Notti just shouted me for some reason,I was so confused.I understand his girl and baby at risk so imaa leave him rn.

He just going through a lot yk,I just wanted to comfort my lil bro yah feel me but i gotta respect his feelings.

I sat there going on my phone i felt hands on my back."Bae its alright he gon come around."Maeve said rubbing my back,I smiled leaning in i kissed her cheek.

"Are you guys nevaeh Levine's family??"The nurse said,We immediately stood up bringing our attention to the nurse "Yes we are,"I said nodding.

"Ok,so the baby is doing ok."She said making us nod."Nevaeh have been bleeding which is regular for pregnancy she will bee bleeding for a few days.She is not awake right now but u can see her."She said walking off.

"Wait i gotta get notti."I said running putside i saw him smoking.I approached him "Yo notti!"I said walking up to him "Yo."He said.

"The nurse came."I said and he raise his eyebrow. "What she say!"he said,"Uhh the baby is ok,But nevaeh will be bleeding for a few days."I said and we started walking back to the building.

"Dd.Im sorry for shouting at you i was just frustrated."He said making me nod "Its coo mh."I dapped him up giving him a hug,we made our way back to the room.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
We all walking in the room seeing nevaeh asleep with the IV in her hand.I look at notti seeing he had a frown on his face,He walk up to her putting her forehead on her stomach,He just started crying uncontrollably i felt bad.

I look at maeve seeing her eyes full of tear i hugged her,She just start crying in my chest,i just rubbed her back.

Notti pov.

I walk in the hospital room.Seeing nevaeh like this broke me,I rest my head on her belly and just start crying like crazy.

I felt hands on my head slowly rhbbing it,I look up seeing nevaeh eye low and a smile on her face.

"Vee."I said crying even more."Im sorry."i muttered "Its okay."She said in a low voice "Its not your fault."She said smiling.

"Wait....My baby!"She said raising her voice she tried standing up,"Stop ma!The baby is good."I said putting her back on the bed.

"I gotta go home an shower rq."I said and she nodded,Me and the others left going at the reyes house.

I took a quick shower putting on a wife beater a sweater over it,i put on my Psd boxer and sweat pants,I wore my sock and blue retro 4s.

I took up some of her stuff going straight in the car i drove off.I needed to buy her a new phone cause her phone phone broke in the car crash.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
I was in the room with nevaeh,she was playing roblox on my phone,I sat beside her with my arm around her.

"The nurse said you can leave tmr if you can walk"I said and she nodded not paying attention to me.

I went to the couch pulling it out to a bed i spread the sheets,laying on it.Damn its mad har and uncomfortable.I layed there falling asleep.

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴
𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘯

𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦