24

N҉ E҉ V҉ A҉ E҉ H҉
         X
     N҉ O҉ T҉ T҉ I҉
NOI⊥ƆIℲN∀Ⅎ

᳃∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼୨୧∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼᳃
        ƝЄƔƛЄӇ ƤƠƔ
2week later.

After i got out the hospital notti have been mad protective,He aint want me walking anywhere.

He is always over at my house which i love,I was now in my bed with my back agains the headboard.

I was swollen.My back,My breast.My whole body.I was playing roblox while notti was knocked out beside be.

I turned off his phone,Turning on the tv i watch rick and morty.

"Ethan wake up."I shook him "No.2 more minutes."he said putting his hands on my belly.I gave up.
          ⎯⎯⎯⎯

I took a shower wrapping in a towel i brushed my teeth washing my face with soap,I damped my face with the towel I walk in my room seeing notti fully dressed sitting on the bed.

I walked to my wardrobe taking out a white dress,pairing it with my black bag and black slides.

After getting dressed i took up my lipgloss.My hair was in a high curly ponytail,I did my edges.I put on my lipgloss puttin it in my purse.

I gather my stuff putting it in my purse also for nala."Im ready."I said and notti mugged me making me laugh "Mmcht u take mad long."He said getting up.

"yeah yeah whatever get nala pee pads and harness."I said and he nodded getting up,I took up nala's retractable leash.

I walked downstairs seeing notti and nala."Hey mama."I said smiled she barked and i took her from him.He had her treats in hand,So he walked to the car.

I got out locking the door i walked to the car i put nala in her car seat with couple puppy pads,I sat in the front seat putting on my seatbelt then notti drove off.

We was going to the mall to buy stuffs,I had to buy alot especially a new phone.I had to buy baby stuff and stuff for myself.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I had just walk out the apple store with my new phone in hand i put it in my bag.

"where we going next."Notti asked "Uhh Claire's."I said pointing.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

After we shopped there was bag everywhere.We were on the way home with wendys meanwhile I was setting up my phone.

We got to the house i grabbed bags i could as notti took up the rest.I held nala bringing everything in.

I sat on the couch exhausted,i went in the kitchen taking out my wendys,I started eating.Notti came behind me kissing my neck he sat beside me then began to eat.

         ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐.

"I want fruits.."I said rubbing my stomach,"Ima go to the store real quick."Notti said getting up making me smile.