17

~ NEVAEH LEVINE ~
            𝖷
    $ 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝑇𝐼 𝑂𝑆𝐴𝑀𝐴 $
𝐹ɑ𝖓𝚏ⅈc𝘵ⅈօ𝖓

          ⎯⎯⎯⎯
         𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗲𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝘃
          ⎯⎯⎯⎯

Its been 1week after the situation that had happen.I was still shooken up from everything making me stay to myself wonder what i do to deserve what happened.

Notti was comforting me trying to get me back to being talkative.I talked but not like i used to seeing that i was not gonna change notti gave me space checking up on me.

I was in my room laying down staring into space my red led light filled the room as i got comfortable.

school was coming  meaning i have to.Socialize.I got up from the bed washing me face i filled my tub making a bubble bath.I got my face scrub a face towel placing on the rack beside my other towels,pucking up my phone putting it on the counter,I stripped laying in the tub i putted the face scrub on relaxing.

after 32mins i was one the verge of sleeping,I got out the tub wrapping in my towel draining the water out going infront the sink i was off the scrub getting my face smooth i used my face towel damping my face before hanging it back up.

Going in my room i took out nothing but underwear and a bra sliding them on closing my door i layed on the bed playin 'Get you-by daniel caeser'the soothing background make of the song made me broke down into tears with thoughts streaming through my head.

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓.𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕.She thought sobbing.

I screamed inmy pillow burying my face trying to stop my breathing,i lifted my head taking deep breaths.

Feeling my breath hitched not being able to breath right,i started to shake uncontrollably my heart pound in and out,I stood up falling on the floor feeling dizzing crying uncontrollably feeling lightheaded.

"Nevaeh."she heard a fainted knock not being able to hear clearly.

"open da door please."kev knock speaking calmly knowing his sister was crying,nevaeh slowly crawl to her door unlocking in before falling hittiing her head on the floor.

Kev heard the lock opening the door slowly seeing his siter on the floor shaking he ran to his lil sister holding her back easing her body up.

He saw she kept crying she look like she was stifling gasping for air her body trembled in kevs arms.

He had realized she was having a panic attack this wasnt her first but this one was worst.He patted her back seeing she was coking he hugged his sister trying to calm her down rubbing her back soothing her tensed body.

After 14mins of thee two sitting on the floor nevaeh eventually calm down falling asleep feeling tired from the crying,Kev lifted the tired girl putting her on the bed covering her half naked body he look at his sister kissing her forehead before leaving the room.

         ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
          𝐊𝐞𝐯 𝐩𝐨𝐯
         ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I left nevaeh room closing the door i walking to my room rolling up a blunt,I hate seeing my sister so sad she was always happy but after the situation she had changed alot.

          Brotha💙

                 yo notti

Yo kev wassup