Chapter 1

The 9 heroes were teleported to verse city

Azure Racer: Whoa, So this is verse city, huh?

They took a look around and saw regular people and people with special abilities and animal like appearances

Aquaparagon:Yep it sure looks like it.

Superioria asked Moonlight about the union academy stories.

Superioria: So Moonlight what can you tell us about these union stories

Moonlight: Basically it's a merger of rwby, Mha, Hsdxd, the Fateverse, Genshin Impact and Many more.

Superioria: Hmmm,then we need to know more about like who's the head masters

Moonlight: I know Ozma,Nezu, Sirzechs, Olga animusphere and I suspect Osborn is a master there too.

Galactic Man: But why though?

Eclipse Knight: Simple galactic man through fear, they are afraid of his attack dog bob Reynolds aka the sentry.

Aquaparagon: Oh yeah that's right that guy is no joke. And with him on their side they'll be unstoppable.

Moonlight: And I'm guessing homelander is also a headmaster at the academy too, so he'll be easy to take down.

Xenoshimmer: Homelander? The same homelander from the boys?

Moonlight: The very same.

Then were discussing the plan but then a bright light appeared and left them a note

Superioria picked up the note and it was from Archon

Superioria:this warning is for moonlight Mage and galactic man be careful your presence would bring the attention of  powerful beings from the Fateverse, Genshin Impact and Honkai star rail.

Moonlight: Say what now?

Galactic Man: oh c'mon Seriously!

Superioria: And also you guys are needed For this mission it seems that the island of utopia is under attack by the union's pro heroes,huntsmen and the dark Avengers.

Eclipse Knight: Now this just doesn't sound right? Union is helping Osborn.

Xenoshimmer: Okay now that's weird but it's like you said they're doing this out of fear.

Superioria was coming up with a plan to help the X-Men

Superioria: Moonlight, do you think you can create a portal to utopia?

Moonlight: I think so, but I'm going to need a picture of the island so I can take us there.

Volt Master was looking for a picture on Google and she found it

Volt Master: Got it! Here you go.

Moonlight: San Francisco Bay, I got it

Moonlight created a portal to Utopia

Solarboy: San Francisco? That's my home.

Superioria: That's your home?

Solarboy nodded

Superioria: Good then that means you know where we can find a place to live for the time being.

Moonlight: Superioria! The portal's ready.

Superioria: Alright everyone it's time to make our appearance known.