Chapter 30

The two Solarians were flying towards the mansion

Solarboy looked at Sunbreaker

Solarboy: So um how's your day been going so far today?

Sunbreaker: Pretty good, besides the fact that you've been teleported to a world where fictional characters from the animes you showed me while we were on earth our earth.

Solarboy: Yeah I know, but hey at least I've defeated the red hulk. Which was a bonus.

Sunbreaker was silent as they landed on the ground in front of the mansion

Solarboy: When I open the door do not intimate the guests

Sunbreaker: I don't intimate anybody that much.

Solarboy: we'll see.

He opens the door and that everyone including the demon slayers were getting along.

Joshua saw solarboy come in

Joshua: So what happened to you?

Solarboy: I got attacked by upper moon six.

Everyone stood in silence as they heard solarboy encountered uppermoon six

Tanjiro: Those are back? Wait how did you survive?

Sunbreaker: Simple when a Solarian is under a yellow sun we'll absorb the solar energy from the sun and release it since we have the ability to manipulate fire,heat and light which is known as Heliokinesis.

Solarboy: Aka Sunlight Manipulation.

The demon slayers were shocked to hear that there's a race that is capable of manipulating Sunlight.

The others were wondering who's newcomer that's with solarboy

Superioria:Um Who's this?

Solarboy: Everyone meet Jessica Winters or as she's known on our home planet Sunbreaker,Who's also my girlfriend.

Xenoshimmer spits out his root beer and starts coughing

Xenoshimmer: you mean to tell me that this Amazonian woman is your girlfriend!?

Solarboy: Yup!?

Galactic Man came through the door

Galactic Man: Alright I'm here what's going on?

The demon slayers felt intimidated by galactic man's presence

Sunbreaker who was with the group felt the immense power coming from him

Superioria: Demon Slayers, Vanguardians meet my boyfriend galactic man one of the strongest members of our team.

Galactic Man: Hello, it's nice to meet you all.

He shook each one of their hands

Sunbreaker, Volt Master, Superioria, Aquaparagon and Forcewave and Riftstar were talking.

The kamado siblings got along with the solstice trio

Volt Master(Carla): So I hear that your the gladiator of the Solarian race?

Sunbreaker: If you're talking about the guy with the purple skin and Mohawk I wouldn't call my self that.

Volt Master(Carla): Oh c'mon it's obvious you are the superwoman of the elite guard on your home planet and Gladiator is the Superman of the imperial guard so you are basically the strongest members of your groups.

Sunbreaker: True me and him are the strongest, but I'm beginning to think that you want something from me.

Volt Master(Carla): I want to see how strong you are so can we spar.

Sunbreaker smiles at the offer

Sunbreaker: Yes, I would love too

The two shook hands knowing that tomorrow will be a big fight.

Meanwhile with Daki and Gyutaro

Gyutaro explained everything to other uppermoons including the demon king himself

Akaza: That sounds similar to the boy I fought against during that night.

Douma: This is both surprising and worrying a boy and girl capable of creating a tornado of fire. I wonder how her blood tastes like?

Akaza punched douma in the face

Akaza: You are annoying.

Gyokko: Muzan sama?

Muzan was thinking of a idea

Muzan: Akaza seeing that you're revived you are still useful to me to I want you find this Sunbreaker find her and report back to me.

Akaza: Understood Muzan sama.