Chapter 6

Mira gasped.

She could swear right there and then that in her entire life, she hadn't seen anyone as handsome as this heavenly creature who sat staring at her. Even her handsome father wasn't as handsome as him.

He had very clear and charming deep blue eyes under thick and long lashes. She also noticed that his lips were even pinker than they had looked when she had seen him from his side. His blonde hair was thicker and curlier with a loose lock falling down his well structured forehead.

His face was so well structured and shaped that it seemed to Mira that God must had taken a whole decade off to create it.

He had broad and tight muscled shoulders with long graceful hands.His hands rested on the desk in front of him with his left hand holding a blue inked pen while the other laid flat on the book in front of him.

His skin altogether was too wonderly to behold. It was so clear and snowy that it gave a glittering light as the sun rays from the windows shown on it.

Mira who seemed to have fallen into a trance at the handsome creature, regained consciousness when he looked away.

She swallowed hard to release the lump of saliva that seemed to have gathered in her throat as she turned away. She could feel her face flush and she inwardly prayed that Katya wouldn't notice.

The day seemed to move slowly as one teacher after another entered to give their different lectures.

Finally, the bell rang for the one hour break period. Students quickly rushed out of their classroom as they chatted and laughed with their friends and classmates. Some went to the canteen while some went somewhere else within the school to have their different funs.

Mira later found out from Katya that, the grim-looking teacher who had gotten her introduced to the class earlier that morning was known by the students and fellow teachers as Mr. Bill Cosmos but was often addressed as Mr. Bill.

When Mira and Katya came out of their classroom, it seemed to Mira like though the whole world had gathered in the passageway because it was very full of students.

When they came out to the school compound, it was even full of more students.

Mira and Katya walked arm in arm to the school canteen to get their lunch.

The school canteen was a very big and beautiful hall filled with long rows of tables and chairs scattered about it and on every side. It had huge and fancy bulbs and fans hanging from the high ceilings.

Mira observed the large hall in great awe as they walked to the canteen counter, ordered and collected their lunch before settling on one of the vacant tables to eat.

Not long after, they dug into their lunch while chatting cheerfully and sharing informations about their selves to each other.

About ten minutes in to their meal, the handsome guy who had sat beside Mira in class earlier that morning,walked up past them and sat on the vacant table after theirs.

He held a plastic tray just like theirs which contained his lunch and a small tin of yogurt.

When Mira saw him, her eyes were immediately transfixed on him, admiring and savoring his good looks and genius manliness.

He sat down on the next table facing the direction of Mira and Katya but he didn't seem to have noticed them at all as he seemed very busy on his cellphone and lunch. Katya had her back to him and Mira had her face to him and she couldn't keep her eyes from staring.

"Mira...Mira, what's wrong with you?" Katya asked to Mira waving her palm closely to Mira's face.

"Oh...Oh, I'm sorry. I was kind of lost in something" Mira said returning from her trance of admiration.

"Are you alright?" Katya asked calmly with a sting of worry in her voice.

"Oh yes, yes. I am alright. I was just thinking of someone...No...something. I was trying to remember something." Mira lied trying to cover up the fact that she was thinking of the handsome angel sitting not more than two feets away from her.

"Alright, I understand. I know it's hard for you here on your first day and especially for a school as big and wholesome as this. Things might get even worse but trust me, Do you know what I think?" Katya asked with a little smirk.

"No i don't,So tell me. What do you think?" Mira asked relieved that Katya hadn't noticed her blunt staring.

"I think you are gonna make it big. Look at you?" Katya said waving slightly at her "You are pretty".

"No i don't think I am pretty, so please stop with the flattering" Mira said with a pout.

"Mira do you even use your mirror at home? Cause of you did, I don't think you would be saying that about yourself" Katya remarked.

"Oh, anyway thanks. You are pretty too you know" Mira retorted with a warm smile at Katya who nodded apprehensively.

"Are you done with your lunch? I think we should head back to class now before the bell goes off" Mira said.

"I am not done yet but we can go cause I'm already filled up anyway" Katya replied with a chuckle.

Mira rose up and stepped out of her chair. Just at that moment, a human figure hit her hard and just as she was falling, a strong arm flew around her waist.

Mira was utterly shocked. She was surprised at what had hit her and she stared up to see who her saviour was.

Lo and behold, it was the handsome fellow who had been eating his lunch on the vacant table after theirs all these while.

How had he gotten there or even managed to bumb so suddenly into her? Wasn't he eating his meal in his table a while ago?

The question of his arm around her waist was even more perplexing and Mira's eyes widened in shock as her heart began racing beneath her rip gage.

****************************

Hi guys!

Wish you a happy and celebratory new year!!!

Please vote if you loved the chapter. It really hypes and triggers me to write more.

You can follow me on my wattpad account @humble lovexx or join me on my Facebook page @humble lovexx for more hints and exciting ideas...

Love you all...