Chapter 10

I'm really really sorry for the very late update but here's your chapter.

I guess I owe this chapter to @kimberleysaid  who helped as a reminding bell.

Thanks sweetie! I really appreciate! 😉

************************************

The next day, Mira went to school early, keeping the principal's kind warning in mind.

She met Katya at the school's entrance gate, who was a punctual early comer.

Mira and Katya parked their bikes in the bicycles parking rack and walked to their classroom chatting cheerfully among themselves.

When they got to their classroom, Mira was surprised to find a fairly large group of students surrounded around her desk, whispering and giggling among theirselves.

They seemed to be pointing and staring at something on her desk which Mira couldn't see because her desk was all clustered up. Mira and Katya exchanged puzzled looks as they were both unaware of the cause of the unusual crowding.

In confusion and anxiousness, Mira walked up to the crowd and made to passby.

"Excuse me... This is my desk" Mira called loudly as she struggled to pass through the crowd of students, to her desk.

When the students noticed her presence, they began to part in order to allow her pass through but they still retained their smirks and mocking gigglings which made Mira suddenly grow nervous at what she might find.

When Mira got to her desk, her Jaws dropped in shock as her widened eyes hovered on her desk.

There was a very ugly drawing of a pig with a large  human head drawn on the surface of her desk and a bold marker written writing just below the horrible drawing which said; 'This is Mira Whiteley, she's a piglet!'.

Mira stood in awe and confusion as she stared at her once clear and spotless desk, now ruined with an ugly and figureless drawing by an anonymous artist she was still unaware about.  

She now understood what had attracted the crowd to her desk and why they were laughing.

Who could see such a drawing and not laugh at it, especially when it had a name to it... But it wasn't funny to her because it wasn't a random name that was tagged to the drawing. It was her name. Mira with even her surname attached.

She heard Katya walk behind her and gasp.

"Holy shit! What's this?!" Katya asked in a horrified tune which unfortunately drew even more giggles.

That was the same question Mira wanted to ask loudly but she needed no interpreter to interpret this dream of hers because it wasn't a dream at all. It was her reality. Plain and visible for everyone to see and laugh at.

She needed no soothsayer or diviner to tell her how this drawing had gotten to her desk because it was plain that a human had drawn it... But the mind cracking question here was;

'Who had drawn it?'

Who hated her this much, to draw such an ugly drawing on her desk and tag her name to it?

Then suddenly, the devil herself appeared magically as she walked towards Mira with high shoulders and her usual troop of wild friends behind her.

"Hi piggy piglet! What's up? Wow! What a lovely drawing of you! Who drew this?" Catherina asked in feigned awe as she stared at the drawing on Mira's desk.

That question didn't need an answer because it was now plain to Mira that Catherina was trying to tell her that she was the horrible anonymous artist.

" It's a really lovely drawing! You love it right?" Catherina asked to Mira and this drew a loud uproar of laughter from the listening students.