Chapter 8

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for the late update.
I had a bit of personal issues to tend to but it's thankfully over now.

@Whispering_verses acknowledged my detailing so I think it wasn't that bad after all!

Here's your chapter and please don't stop supporting...

*************************

When they got to their classroom, mysterious guy had already gotten there. He was seated at his desk, studying and jotting down something on a book in front of him.

Mira took a quick glance at him as she and Katya walked to their seats.

Mira sat down and dropped her bag tiredly on her desk. Then she turned her head to steal another glimpse of him but was shocked to find him gazing at her.

She turned her head quickly away but she knew he had seen her, so she turned again to him.

"Hi!" she whispered to him.

"Hi!" He replied still staring at her.

Mira smiled shyly and turned awkwardly away.

About thirty seconds later, she turned to him and was perplexed to find him still staring at her under his thick lashes. Mira felt uncomfortable and nervous under his piercing eyes which seemed to be tugging at her to the marrow.

"Is something wrong? Do you have something you want to say?" she asked, turning suddenly to him.

"Oh no, I'm sorry " he replied and turned away immediately.

Almost immediately and quiet suddenly, the whole class seemed to hush at the same time as loud voices reduced to whispers.

Not long after, a tall, very beautiful and flashy dressed girl walked into the class with a group of girls trailing closely behind her.

"That's Catherina!" Katya whispered to Mira.

Mira's jaw dropped as she stared in wonder. Catherina was indeed very beautiful and hot. She had the kind of beauty no sane man could help rejecting.

She had long dark hair which fell down her elegant shoulders with a few curly locks falling stylishly at the sides of her smooth face.

She had very light blue eyes and thick lashes with thick brows. Her nose were well structured and slightly pointed. Her attractive mini full lips were hotly coated in a light red lipstick.

Her skin colour was something to behold, they were so clear that it seemed like even the tiniest ant could be easily spotted on it from faraway and she had straight and attractive legs.

She wore a very tight black leathered skirt which were far above her knees and a cream coloured cropped-top which exposed her flat belly and arms. She wore thick makeup but her beauty could still be recognised beneath them. She wore a black expensive-looking hand bag and a pair of black fancy boots.

She had on, a couple of gold hand chains on one hand and a shiny gold wrist watch on the other. A thin sparkly diamond necklace was seating proudly around her neck and Mira couldn't help noticing it.

The group of girls had similar dressings but none could be compared to her's. She seemed like the leader of the group or rather the boss and the rest didn't hesitate to follow her lead wherever she went.

As Mira stared at Catherina, she felt partly disappointed. If such a beauty couldn't get a chance with mysterious guy, then she certainly couldn't get a chance.

Catherina walked majestically towards mysterious guy's desk with her group of girls following suit behind her.

When she got to his desk, she flashed him a sparkly smile as the whole class stated in silence but mysterious guy didn't seem to notice as he continued what he was doing on his desk.