Introduction

"Welcome to the Kingdom of Arendelle! Everyone is welcome here!" A greeting was heard throughout the kingdom as everyone bustled in and out of it.

It was winter time and the whole place was covered in snow. Today was just one of those fancy ball days to meet the king as he was still -ahem- single, unlike his younger brother who met a girl while saving the gosh darn kingdom and brother. It infuriated Elias that Andrew got a girl-whose name is Kristina- while he was mateless. As Elias got himself ready, the atmosphere felt unusually weird, like weather wise. He shrugged it off as he headed toward the entrance of the castle followed by the adventurous couple.

"Please enter and make yourself comfortable!" Elias greeted as overly-enjoyed ladies giggled as they glanced toward him. Elias was totally not going to enjoy tonight.

A girl looked out of the carriage, bored out of her mind. She didn't know why she had to go to this ball in a kingdom she never knew. Suppose to help her feel at home, was what her mother told her. Like what's that suppose to mean if she had a home in the first place? Plus the girl was royalty anyways so why travel to find a husband when they could just come to them? Ha. Nope, the host happened to be King of Arendelle and needed to monitor the kingdom. So of course this little girl has to make a trip to another wintery place, since her place is also winter. She prayed that she went to a summery kingdom instead as the winter came early to hers.

Restlessly, the girl looked out the carriage window and began waving her finger in circles. Soon droplets of water began to form in the air and she motioned the water toward the ground, immediately soaking snow with water and letting it turn in a shape of a heart while grass began to show through the soiled snow and then small daisies began poking out. The girl huffed as she remembered her mother's words, Don't be a show off and show your gift {Name}. Some kingdoms aren't accostomed to that many gifted people.

{Name} frowned as she immediately spread out her hands and made a small cloud hovering the heart. Quickly snow fell heavily and covered the heart and the soon-to-be-sleeping daisies. That girl could easily have made her kingdom less cold but her mother would have scolded her as all four seasons should happen naturally which bugged her since winter came early!

Kingdom of Leighander-which is where she is from- is full of gifted people like her, who control special powers. Not alot of people know about it because the gifted thing is usually not gossiped because of the big responsibility it is and how many people accuse it of being a monstrosity.

However, Leighander respects everyone whether special or not and it's become a place of trade for goods and services that it is one of the biggest centers for trade. Though it's kept more in secret to ordinary people outside of Leighander that Leighander houses many special people. Secretly those who have gifts are sent there to enroll in the academy Leighander created in order to maintain control of the gifts. In fact, {Name} was some of the first to enroll and graduate creating a lot of popularity for the said royalness and she ended up being one of the instructors. Many males took a fancy of her and started proposing to her. She politely declined though as she wasn't ready. But that was a few months ago. Maybe now, {Name} was ready.

{Name} sighed as she aimlessly began braiding her hair, bored out of her mind. Why did Arendelle have to be so troublesome to get to? Suddenly the carriage stopped. As {Name} peeked out she could see her kingdom's trading pier.

"Your Highness, it's time to board the ship," {Name}'s friend and escort Finn stated as he stopped in front of the ship and proceeded to approach the carriage door.

This is going to be so boring.