10

Elias was exhausted. Finally after a week he was able to master forming a weapon. Then right after she made Finn and him work together to fight some strong disciples that she asked for help. It's probably been like three weeks since he stayed at Leighander. Poor Andrew must be annoyed, being left at Arendelle to manage the Kingdom.

Elias could barely walk and he turned the corner of the hall to go to the room that the Leighander's set up for him.

CRASH

Elias landed on the ground and it was soft and warm? He opened his eyes to meet with the ones of the princess and as if his eyes could open any wider, his lips happened to touch hers. {Name} slowly opened her eyes and began to realized what happened as her face grew redder and redder. Quickly Elias got up.

"I-I am so sorry. I-it was a complete accident!" Elias apologized as he quickly ran to his room, clearly ashamed and embarrassed.

{Name} sat up as she placed her fingers on her lips gently with her heart beating wildly.

Well this is going to be awkward. She thought to herself.

Elias quickly ran to his room and slammed the door, his heart beating wildly. Why was this happening? Could it be his feelings for {Name} has finally caught up to him? Yes, Elias you idiot, everyone's judging you, even the readers. But hell, Elias won't admit to it so now it's just playing the waiting game. Except how will he be able to face {Name}?

Knock knock

Elias immediately jumped back from the door as he cleared his voice , "Yes?" he called out.

"Hey Elias, it's {Name}."

Shit.

Elias slowly opened the door to see {Name} holding a tray of hot chocolate and cookies. She grinned shyly as Elias widened his eyes.

"O-oh, come in."

{Name} made her way as she set the tray on the table next to the window. She sat down as she began to giggle, "Elias, it was an accident. I'm fine."

"B-but it could've been your first kiss," Elias muttered.

{Name} bursted out laughing, "Oh my gosh, Elias we are adults. I already had my first kiss already." She laughed.

Elias's face paled, "W-who?"

"Some guy that I trained with, we were both around sixteen, he kind of just confessed he liked me but I rejected him because we were basically like family so I made it up to him by giving him a kiss. It's not a big deal. He went to be a guard for some prince," {Name} responded as she grinned sheepishly.

Elias sighed in relief but then froze a little, wait but that meant she stole his first kiss! Elias's face turned red again which {Name} detected right away.

"Oh my gosh, Elias, please tell me that wasn't your first kiss."

Elias nodded as {Name} giggled, "I'm so sorry, I wish it was more romantic," She teased though it was clear that she felt bad.

Elias shook his head, "N-no! It's fine! I'm glad that it was with you," He replied as he trailed off the last part.

"Huh?"

"N-nothing!"

{Name} gave Elias a weird look, "You don't have to be shy, we practically risked our lives for each other," She scolded.

"But your father seems to not like me..."

{Name} grinned, "My father's just being protective. He honestly wouldn't marry me off if he could, but my mother wants me to find someone I like," She responded as Elias nodded. "To be honest I did find the person I like."