6

It's bright and cold. {Name} slowly opened her eyes and she saw herself in a rocky area. She looked to her side to see a troll.

"Ah, {Name}, you're awake," The elder troll said as he gently smiled.

"What happened," She murmured.

"You were cursed by the witch of the Northern Mountains," He replied. "Finn and Elias went to go after her. They must have done something, in order to lift the curse."

{Name} immediately stood up, "I must save them. Thank you for watching over me. Good bye!" She frantically said, already running.

The elder troll waved.

"She will have many obstacles ahead of her."

-

{Name} was creating platforms that flung her farther and faster, like a trampoline; she had to hurry. The witch from the Northern Mountains wasn't someone to mess with. She had to hurry. With a blink of an eye, she reached to the castle in the mountain. With her powers, she immediately slammed the door open. Finn was crouched and looked up and smiled but then looked down at the person he was holding. Elias. The witch seemed to be dancing around the room. She was laughing merrily to herself not even noticing {Name}. An opening.

{Name} raised her hands and immediately the witch was imprisoned just like what she did with Xavier except this time with molten lava around the ice to nullify the witch's control of rocks. The witch glared.

"How dare you lay a hand on me!" She screamed.

"Have fun dealing with Leighander's prison!" {Name} yelled as once again she threw another enemy toward Leighander's direction. {Name} kneeled to the ground clutching her heart as it was definitely a toll on her body.

She regained some composure and went to Finn and Elias. She demanded to know what they exchanged with the witch.

Finn then stuttered, "Elias's ability to love."

"What? That doesn't make sense!"

{Name} looked down and Elias started to flutter his eyes open. {Name} grinned, "Elias you're awake!" She cheered.

"Finn what are we doing here? Weren't we just done destroying Xavier?" He asked.

Finn looked at Elias weirdly, "We went here to save {Name}," He responded.

"Who's that?"

Finn flinched at how emotionless Elias sounded, "She's right there!" He scolded as he pointed toward {Name}.

Elias laughed, "Very funny. Why are you pointing in the air?" He questioned.

{Name} gasped as she began backing away from Elias, "It can't be," She muttered as she began to shake, the ground cracking underneath her. They just met eachother. How could he forget her so easily?

Finn immediately got up, this was a first since {Name} was unstable. Then again he never truly experienced her whole life with her, only when they were ten did he come into the family.

"N-now {Name}, we can definitely fix this. There must be a way to remove this exchange," Finn stuttered as {Name} was one to not mess with.

"F-Fix?! How can we fix this?! It's my fault that he's like this! Why did he do that?!" {Name} screamed as the castle began to break and crumble.

Elias was looking at Finn weirdly, "Finn, have you gone mad? Did you make an imaginary friend?" Elias laughed jokingly.

Finn turned to Elias, "Elias, quiet! Let's go out of here!" He demanded as he lifted Elias up.