13

"How are you feeling?" The healer, Angeline asked as {Name} stood up slowly and began pacing around. They were in a cave that was quite a distance from the witches, but soon enough they will find them and the other gifted will get overwhelmed if they don't do anything.

"I'm okay. We have to get moving soon. I don't want the others to get hurt. I don't anyone to die again," {Name} replied as she took a deep breath and her legs began to become encased in rock. "Prepare yourselves. Remember, how I taught you to manipulate your powers into weapons? Well it's time to use them as armour. We want to repel the witches and not kill, we have to not repeat the past and create a new ending," She added as her arms and hands became encased in ice.

Everyone nodded as they proceeded to do the same. Elias could feel his whole body cool as he glanced down at his hands to see crystals encased over him. He turned to Finn and the other gifted to see they have done the same. The healer seemed to have a blue glow around her, most likely acting like a defense shield.

He took his attention away when he looked to see {Name} propelling from the ground using platforms of earth to push her up. Finn followed after.

"We must go! The other groups are overwhelmed. I can see witches in a large cluster," {Name} shouted from above.

{Name} was right, all the witches seem to be have congregated in one large spot.The gifted must've been overwhelmed as the witches have increased to more than two hundred while there was only about fifty gifted. {Name} had to act fast as many were injured and the healers were growing weary. She looked up to see that the sun was exactly above them and she knew right away what to do. Her group were in the trees to get a grasp of the situation. {Name} turned to them.

"Okay, I need all of you to stay back. Once I stun the witches. I need all of you to to grab everyone who is injured or weak and take them to a safer location. Use your powers to your advantage to aid you in helping to retreat. Got it?" She ordered.

"I will come with you," Elias responded as {Name} shook her head.

"No one. And I mean no one will follow me. I won't be reckless this time because I have you guys. Just trust in me," {Name} firmly replied as Elias bit his lip and nodded.

{Name} made a quick wave and put her feet against the trunk of the tree and immediately she was propelled once again manipulating her powers to push her off.

Finn stood next to Elias, "Don't worry. She has been healed and is thinking more straight," He reassured and then turned to the other five. "Prepare to make your leave. Her stun will be very obvious."

{Name} flew as she manipulated the air to propel her even more faster and immediately she spotted a spot right in the center of the battle field where it was empty enough and only surrounded by gifted. No one has noticed her just yet as she was above the ground. She took a deep breath through her nose.

Then quickly out her mouth, a blue cold visible breath could be seen as she slammed down to the ground with her hands immediately at the center of the empty area. A large quartz shaped ice crystal began to emerge almost at an instant and suddenly everything grew blindingly bright.

"EUGHAAH!"

"What the hell is that?!"

"I can't see!"

The sun reflected against the crystal creating many light rays, blinding everyone who looked at it. It was mostly the witches as all the gifted were surround in the center and the witches attacked from the outside. {Name} immediately created defenses over the gifted just like the one back in Leighander.

"Princess!"

"{Name}!"

{Name} smiled, "Those who need to fall back do it now! I will cover you! Finn and Elias's group should be coming to help," She ordered as healers and wounded immediately nodded and began to retreat. She looked ahead to see Finn and Elias and the rest of the group use their power to help take some of the wounded away to safety.