7

When they finally arrived at Arendelle, {Name} said that she's just going to stay outside for a while. She decided to go to the town as it was better to get some fresh air and see the townspeople. She didn't realize that it was already early in the morning, it must have been when she fainted from exhaustion. For some reason when she arrived in town, the people seemed uneasy.

"Did you hear?"

"I heard that she escaped!"

"She vowed revenge on King Elias!"

"Don't believe in that! Why would she escape?"

{Name} was curious, who was the townspeople referring to? She got a little closer to the conversations and then gasped as she heard the name.

Hannah.

That was the princess from the Southern Isles. She tried to murder both Elias and Andrew and take over Arendelle. But how did she escape? The prison in Southern Isles was one of the most secure ones, plus to dishonor the kingdom is a big crime there so there was no way that she could be let go so easily. It must be impossible for her to escape, {Name} laughed to herself but then frowned. It's best if she goes back and warn Andrew and Kristina.

{Name} quickly turned back toward the castle.

A giggle could be heard in the alley.

"Oh, Elias, you are going to regret the day you ruined my life."

-

"Andrew, we need to talk," {Name} whispered as she peered into Elias's bedroom where Andrew was talking to him.

Andrew nodded, "Elias, I'm going to go out for some air," Andrew told Elias as Elias nodded.

Andrew took his leave and closed the door and the two took a walk.

"What's wrong?"

{Name} furrowed her eyebrows, "The townspeople are uneasy as they have heard a rumor that Princess Hannah has escaped," She explained as Andrew widened his eyes.

"You know about her?" He asked as she nodded explaining that her crime wasn't a small news to ignore.

"Yes, but the main problem is determining whether this rumor is true or not. And if she's going after the kingdom."

Suddenly the main entrance slammed open as Andrew and {Name} looked up in surprise. It was one of the messengers, he barged in panicked and rushed.

"Sir, I have grave news from the Southern Isles, it seems that Princess Hannah has escaped!" The messenger informed as Andrew and {Name} grimaced.

"WhAT!" Kristina and Finn yelled as they happen to pass the main entrance.

"That's impossible!" Kristina exclaimed.

Finn shook his head, "No, it is, if she had good terms with her sisters, they could've just let her go." He pointed out as Andrew nodded.

"This problem isn't something that Elias should know of, we got too many problems and we don't want a worried King," Andrew stated as he turned to Finn. "Finn can you watch over Elias? We will too, but breaking his curse is a main priority." Andrew added as Finn nodded.

"Agreed."

Finn then turned to {Name}, "{Name}, go take a warm bath, the water is already made. You have had a long day, it's best to rest, even if it's morning right now."

Kristina gently held {Name}'s hand, "He's right, you should get some proper sleep, you used a lot of energy trying to protect everyone."

{Name} nodded as the two girls headed to the bath.