2

{Name} couldn't believe how lively the place was, even for winter. Many of the people treated {Name} well, offering soup and other warm foods and drinks for the princess. Apparently many have heard for the Leighander Kingdom. All the children seemed to enjoy the skating rink that was placed in the front of the castle. Apparently Elias makes an ice rink every now and then for the townspeople to enjoy.

"Would you like to skate?" Elias offered.

{Name} looked in surprised, "Oh but I don't have any skates!" She stuttered.

With a wave of his hands, {Name} had ice blades underneath her shoes. Elias then turned to Finn, "Would you like to join us?" He offered.

Finn immediately turned to {Name}, clearly worried that something could happen. {Name} put her hands over his and she whispered she will help him. Finn nodded as Elias looked at the two's gestures, feeling a pang of pain in his chest. He shook it away and with another wave Finn adorned blades also.

"Well let's go shall w-" Elias started as he looked to see {Name} already on the rink skating happily. It seemed so natural for her and the children immediately caught eye of her and followed. She offered her hand to them and they started skating in a line. Finn was clearly timid in his movements and so {Name} gently unhooked her hands to the children and gently took Finn's hands and spun him in circles while laughing.

"Finn, why are you so timid for? We skated all the time," {Name} grinned and Finn stumbled slightly.

"It's not like our rink, I can feel the unstability of it," He muttered as he could feel the ice begin to melt and his blades also.

{Name} sighed, "You want me to fix it?" She whispered as Finn nodded vigorously.

The princess giggled and with one quick nonchalant stomp the ice seemed to feel much more solid and long lasting. No one seemed to notice the ice creating different patterns that sourced from {Name}, even Elias didn't notice as he just thought about how close {Name} and Finn were. {Name} then let go of Finn as he felt less panicked. Elias came toward {Name} and smiled.

"How do you like it?" He asked.

{Name} smiled back, "Reminds me of back home, we also have an ice rink too," She responded as they skated around and a couple of young girls decided to hold hands with {Name}.

"That's good!"

It seemed like an eternity to Elias as the two skated for a while. Finn seemed to be attached by some ladies as {Name} laughed and waved to Finn, who seemed to wish that {Name} would invite him over to skate with the two. But {Name} seemed to be oblivious to it.

"Is Finn really popular back at your kingdom?" Elias asked curiously.

{Name} hummed as she shook her head, "Not that I recall, though he never seems to go out unless I do, though I tell him countless times too," She replied.

Elias nodded when he hears someone call out his name and he looked to see his brother Andrew with Kristina. It seemed they came back from running some errands.

"Hey, Elias! Who's she?" Andrew asked as he grinned.

"This is {Name}, Princess of Leighander, {Name} this is my brother Andrew and his lover Kristina," Elias motioned as {Name} bowed.

"Nice to meet you!"

"Same to you!" Andrew and Kristina responded.

Then Finn approached the four and bowed to Andrew and Kristina, "Hello, I'm Finn, {Name}'s escort and friend," He introduced, shaking hand of Andrew and bowing to Kristina.