9

"Now honey, are you sure it's a good idea for you to be training?"

{Name} looked to her mother and pouted, "Don't worry! All the pains gone and the stitches were removed! I have been resting for a week, way past the healed period!" She reassured her mother as she waited outside the dressing room behind the massive training area.

"Okay, I mean if your father seemed to not mind, I guess you really are fine."

{Name} smiled gently and hugged her mother, "I'm fine, oh look it's Elias!"

Elias nervously straightened his new training outfit. It was very porous yet at the same time very sturdy, the top and bottoms had various extra padding on the joints, the color was a neutral beige. Finn who accompanied him said that the practice gear was suited to last and protect many injuries when it comes to training. The porous feeling is to let the skin breathe and feel natural.

Elias looked up to see {Name} adorned in the same outfit but without the padding and the top was black and the bottom was a dark brown. She waved her mother goodbye as her mother left giving Elias a pat on the back and a good luck.

"Are you ready?" {Name} asked as an amused grinned emerged.

Finn was already in a defense stance as he nodded, apparently when they were changing, Finn mentioned that the King, who was basically his father, said that he too needed more training.

"Be careful, when it comes to training, she's pretty tough to keep up," Finn warned.

Elias followed suit as he held a solid stance, "I'm ready."

"WoAH!" Finn yelled in surprise as he jumped up from a spike of stone that emerged from the ground. Elias widened his eyes, so what Finn mentioned before was true, {Name} can control anything as long as she practiced. He looked to see {Name} just standing there, not a single step or gesture was taken.

{Name} grinned, "Good to see your reflexes are good." She complimented. "But don't let that get to your head."

Finn nodded when suddenly vines started emerging from the ground, immediately seizing the two males' legs.

"Aw crap," Finn muttered, feeling the grip of the plants starting to sting a little when they both suddenly were yanked from the ground and hung upside down. This was a situation Elias was not used to.

"Come on guys! Especially you Finn!"

Finn tsked as Elias turned to him to see his body surrounded in a glow of orange. The plants begin to shrivel and turn black as Finn started to fall, quickly using his flames to propel him to land feet down.

"Take this!" Finn shouted as he threw quick rays of fire, almost like daggers.

Elias widened his eyes, there was no way she could dodge that. It was so quick! But then quickly {Name} raised her hand and the fire ceased to exist. A strong gust followed after, knocking Finn down, which is what probably extinguished the fire.

"Elias!" {Name}'s voice boomed. Elias jumped at the sudden raise of her voice, something he never thought he would see from a princess. "WHat are you doing?! I expect more from a fight from someone who built a castle and froze their kingdom." Ouch. "You have a lot of potential!" {Name} responded as suddenly the vine becomes encased in flames like a firecracker being lit.

Elias grimaced, she was right and he's got to act fast. He quickly breathed and with a strong force he pushed his hands forward toward the vines. The plant turning into ice crystals immediately and shattering from it's sheer fragileness. Elias dropped to the ground harshly as he groaned slightly. Already in front of him was a brawl between the two.

Finn kept the fire attacks charging toward {Name} and every single time, she would use a new power. One moment it's water, the next moment it's air and suddenly it's earth. He looked at {Name} to see that she was enjoying this. Clearly this wasn't boring as she was breaking a sweat and actually had a potential challenger.

"Good! I see you are starting to have guts," {Name} said as Finn smiled.

"Gotta keep you entertained somehow," He replied.

Then {Name} dropped to her knees, initially Elias started to rush over her thinking she's still hurt.

"Elias, what are you doing idiot?!" Finn yelled.

{Name} giggled in excitement as she slammed her hands down to the ground and with a blink of an eye Elias sunk to the ground.

It was cold and everything encased him, but why did it feel so fluid and liquid like? Elias opened his eyes not to meet with dirt and rock but with water?! He looked up to see {Name} seemed to be floating above it. Elias had to get air and fast. He had to think, how the heck is he suppose to use ice if he can barely move his hands fast in water?! But wait, if {Name} can use her powers without moving, then he's got to try. Elias furrowed his eyebrows hard and kept his powers in a central target.

"Come on. COME ON!" Elias thought to himself.

WHOOSH

Elias propelled from the water like a cannon as he emerged from the coldness, he was quickly ascending but he had to get a way to stay on land and quick. He looked to see {Name} was just using air as there was a big dip in the water like a whirlpool and Finn seemed to have made a pedestal of fire for himself. Elias waved his hands down toward the water and an ice column flew out just in time to catch him.

"WAoh," He gasped out loud, trying to steady himself with the shaking column. Obviously Finn's fire pedestal is interfering with the stability of Elias's.

"FINN! TRY TO CONTROL THE HEAT! I CAN'T BALANCE MYSELF IF THIS KEEPS MELTING!" Elias shouted as Finn frowned.

"That's not easy man! Fire is hard to control!" He countered. "HOLY MOTHER OF G-"

Elias looked to see a massive wave coming toward them, he quickly waved his hands and the wave turned into ice, Nice, he thought to himself. But that ended right away as Finn had to same thoughts to use his powers and immediately the ice turned into water.

"FINN!"

"SORRY, do your thing again!"

Elias sighed in frustration as he gestured his hands and the wave turned into ice. He could hear {Name} shout behind the wave.

"Teamwork is key! Know your elements, you both will most likely be working with other gifted if you want to continue to utilize your powers for the better!" She scolded.

Then with a snap of her fingers the water changed into the original rock ground. She returned to the ground and stretched.

"Okay enough of the warm up. I am going to teach you how to manifest weapons from your powers," {Name} said as Finn grinned widely and Elias looked confused.

"Aw yes! Finally!"

"What?"

{Name} held her hand out when suddenly ice lines converged to the palm of her hand like a reversed firework and suddenly she made an ice sword. Elias widened his eyes. Then in her next hand rays of red did the same and suddenly she was holding a sword made out of fire, if that was even possible.

"The key to this is focusing on making it condensed and strong, and especially making it feel like a normal hilt without it feeling like it's burning or freezing you. I expect you to have this mastered in a week," She informed as she stomped her feet to the ground and columns of solid lava, ice, and rock appeared. {Name} ran toward the columns and slashed them with both her swords.

All of the columns split and fell to the floor and each of them had a different reaction based on the sword.

"If you can slice them at least by some degree, we will move on to more rigorous training. That's going to be all we are doing today and you will be doing this on your own later if need."

Finn nodded, "Nice."

Elias bowed, "Okay."

{Name} grinned.

"Let's begin."