3

{Name} began dressing, slipping on pants and buttoning her shirt up. Clothes that matched more of her style than anything. The mansion was slightly cold and quiet, with a few guards muttering and making orders every now and then. She looked to her bed to see Kristina also getting dressed. The guards wanted the four to be close so Kristina stayed with {Name} and Finn and Andrew were in one room next to them. {Name} then slipped on her coat.

She reached for a biscuit and sipped some tea. A maid kindly brought some food for them before they set for their travel.

"Kristina, you ready?" {Name} asked as she approached the door. Kristina nodded as she followed {Name}. They both turned to see Andrew and Finn emerging from the door.

"We're coming Elias!" Andrew shouted in the air.

-

Everything was quiet and cold. Slowly Elias opened his eyes to see a familiar surrounding. It was the ice castle that he surrounded himself when he ran away but how could it still be here?!

"Oh, you're awake," A voice emitted.

Elias blinked his eyes to focus, when he suddenly saw a man with black hair with a couple of white streaks. He appeared to be a few years older that Elias.

"Who are you?!" Elias demanded.

"Rude manners for a highness. I am Xavier Magnellium. I am what you would call, someone who destroys many lives," The man replied as he chuckled.

Elias widened his eyes. This was the man that many kingdoms were on watch for. He was the one that almost took over Leighander, the most highly respected and renowned kingdom, {Name}'s kingdom.

"What do you want?!" Elias demanded.

Xavier sneered as he went up and grabbed Elias's jaw, "Have some manners, I just demanded for some riches and maybe a princess. I learned from my mistakes and won't take a kingdom, or at least not by myself," He replied, clearly annoyed as he let go and walked around the room.

Elias looked at him confused, princess?...Then Elias's face suddenly became pale.

"They would never give up {Name}!"

"I said maybe! Sheesh, even if they don't give her to me, I can just swipe her up."

Elias was furious, although tied up, his powers always showed through his emotions. Suddenly ice spikes began propelling toward Xavier.

"Uh, no you don't," With a wave of the hand, an ice wall came in front of Xavier. "You would think I would kidnap someone with powers if I was vulnerable? Think again." Another wave from Xavier and suddenly Elias felt cold to the head.

Darkness came over.

-

"Wow."

It seemed like a repeat in the past but even worse. There was a massive ice wall that seemed to block Arendelle and the location Elias was at.

"Maybe he is trying to protect us," Andrew wondered.

{Name} shook her head, "Elias seemed pretty experience, but this is mostly from a person who has absolutely no control over his extent of power."

"How do we get through it?" Kristina questioned.

{Name} sighed as she rolled her sleeves up; Finn stood next to her.

"Finn you are going to melt and I will equate the temperature so it won't shock the animals in the water," {Name} commanded.

Finn nodded, "Yes, Princess."

Finn put his hand over the ice and soon his fingertips began glowing and then his whole hand. What happened next made Andrew and Kristina gasp in awe.

The ice wall suddenly became a liquid wall as the two landed their eyes on {Name} as she seemed to be holding the water in place and slowly the steam of the at-the-moment-boiling water disappeared and minuscule ice crystals formed to signify it was cold just like the water in the ocean. {Name} then motioned her hand down and most of the water gently rained back down, however there was still a lot of water in the air. With a swift flick of the hand the water formed a bridge to the other side and a close of the palm turned the water into ice.

"Woah," Kristina muttered.

Andrew blinked rapidly, "Wait, is this the secret that Leighander has; that it's full of gifted?" He questioned.

{Name} turned and smiled, "Yes, we are. How would you know?" She asked.

Andrew then scratched his head, "Before I had my memory taken at a young age, I remember vaguely Mother and Father mentioning Leighander it's secret of taking in the gifted. The only way they found out was that your father sent a letter informing us about it. It seemed like he knew about Elias," He informed as {Name} hummed.

"My father did have a gift to know where many gifted are," She responded. "But details aside, we got to save Elias!"

"Yes!" Kristina and Andrew cheered.