JJK x OC #2

This is another idea that I just had after thinking of the Nero Claudius one, which could be applicable to any person in the Nasuverse that has a Reality Marble or something similar, like Nero.

But this idea has nothing to do with that but I came up with a character that has powers, you know? so I wrote some sort of demo for this story on google docs, and I'm just pasting this here. 

As you all know I forgot about the plot of JJK, so I doubt I am adding much unto this story.

Enjoy this small portion.

"What are you doing here, Gojo Satoru?"

"You know my name? Lucky me!"

"But unfortunately, I'm just doing what I've been told. The gathering of large amounts of Cursed Energy isn't really good for the environment you see, and the higher ups seem to agree, don't you think so, Keisan Hiraku?"

Looking at Hiraku, it was obvious that there was too much Cursed Energy leaking out of her body to the point that it was an anomaly. And to Jujutsu Society, anomalies must be kept in check.

"So what are my options?" Hiraku asked, already getting ready to fight.

"You come with me, or you come with me." Gojo responded, not moving from his position in the air.

"What if I don't wanna choose?" Hiraku asked again, concentrating her cursed energy.

"You do know there's a school for people like you, right? Why are you making this so complicated, I mean you aren't stupid, right? I thought you were smarter." Gojo responded, taunting his opponent.

"You piss me off, Gojo Satoru." Hiraku responded irked off, positioning her hands.

"Domain Expansion: World Web"

A barrier surrounded the two.

"You can already do a Domain Expansion at 15? You might be a special grade." Gojo confidently said, not feeling nervous at being in a Domain.

File Type MP4.

A voice announced, and above Gojo's head, an MP4 symbol was shown, with his current position as the cover.

"You placed a condition on me? So this isn't one of those sure-hit domains then, that's pretty unique," Gojo said, starting to move into position to fight Hiraku, taking off his blindfold to reveal his Six Eyes.

"Interesting..." Gojo notes, before the domain announcement interrupts him, making another announcement.

Video Player Loading...

Above his head was a timer, showing a minute going down.

'So I have to defeat her before the time runs out? Easy.' Gojo noted, positioning his hands into his middle finger being behind his index, before whispering,

"Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void"

Immediately the World Web was overpowered by his own domain, due to the overpowering amount of Cursed Energy difference between the two, regardless of what Hiraku did.

Gojo looked at Hiraku stuck in his sure-hit domain, before activating the effects of Unlimited Void, watching her body slump over, releasing the domain after he fully made sure she was unconscious.

Hauling her body over his shoulder, Gojo was about to fly over to Tokyo Jujutsu High, before he felt her stir on his shoulder. 'That's impossible. I inputted over 5 years of information into her head, she should have woken up in a week at the least.' He thought.

Fully waking up, Hiraku immediately started to try to shove herself off of Gojo in revulsion.

"Ew, why you touching me without consent, you bitch, I didn't know the strongest sorcerer was a pedophile," Hiraku ranted, squirming on his shoulder.

"Oh stop, you get an honor most couldn't even dream about, student." Gojo taunted, laughing after.

"Ew, this pedophiles also a narcissist? God really hates the world to have made you," Hiraku said, being let go by Gojo.

Balking at her language, Gojo tried to relax her. "Yo relax, what's your problem?" He asked in a joking way, pausing in his step.

"Why the fuck you stopping, bro? Lead us to the school already," Hiraku complained, shoving her hands in her pockets.

"You're suddenly so obedient," Gojo noted, starting to walk to the nearest train station.

"What do you want me to do, start fighting you again when I'm going to lose?" Hiraku sarcastically quipped, before pulling out her headphones and putting them on.

Moving behind her and confiscating her headphones, Gojo shoved it in his pocket, before resuming.

"The fuck was that for, asshole?"

"I have questions to ask. I'll give you your headphones back after, capiche?" Gojo put up the ok sign with his hand.

"Stellar," Hiraku rolled her eyes, before resigning herself to her fate.

"Ask away then," She said, feeling so done with her life.

"How does your Cursed Technique work?"

"Pass."

"Wha?"

Gojo looked at Hiraku deadpanning at him.

"Why not?"

"Why should I tell you the entire thing? If you want to know, ask more specific questions instead, it's like asking someone to expose all of their deepest secrets." Hiraku finished, pulling out a snack from her pocket.

"Fine. What would have happened if I didn't stop you before the minute?"

"I could have instilled 4 commands on you," Hiraku said, chewing on her snack.

"What are the commands?"

"Pause, Slow Down, Speed Up, and Delete."

"They all seem self explanatory, but Delete seems like it comes with drawbacks, and it seems to overpowered to actually be death." Gojo said, thinking.

"It's not death."

"Thought so."

"You can still die from my Domain, I'm not that weak, its just that MP4 to Video Player is one of my primary and weaker conditionals," Hiraku explained.

"I see," Gojo responded, thinking about what she meant by that.

"Any others?"

"How did you recover from my Domain Expansion so fast? From what I saw on your profile, I don't think you know Reverse Cursed Technique."

"It's more or less simple, I just switch profiles and let the other one restart."

"Profiles?"

"My Cursed Technique, Web, lets me create multiple different profiles, it's like changing accounts on your browser, like changing google accounts to your school one, vice versa."

"So your Cursed Technique is more modern based, I take it?" Gojo asked, trying to take one of her snacks, before she slapped his hand.

"Yes."

"Reminds me of a student,"

"I didn't ask." Hiraku responded, ending the conversation.

After a few minutes of walking, Hiraku paused.

"Can't we just teleport there?" Hiraku asked, already tired of all the walking she was doing.

"Can you?" Gojo asked, trying to pry a little more of her ability.

"Yes."

AND IT ENDS THERE

I got really lazy thinking about how I was going to introduce her to a group of people, cause I think they take too much and I really couldn't be bothered.

Now you guys know how much of a lazy author I am.

cya.