Genshin Impact x Fate/

I've seen the Shirou fanfiction about him somehow ending up in teyvat, I actually forgot the name of that but I enjoyed reading it, credit to that guy, and for some reason I remember Saber also being in Teyvat I could be completely mistaken.

But why can't there be other characters, like there's so much different characters in Fate series that could be applicable in so much different anime, like look at Genshin, any character that has an elemental power and you can add them into the thing.

Shirou is an exception though, the unlimited blades and all of that sword concept that he has going is super badass sometimes.

This also applies to Sengo Muramasa, or Senji idk. Like the concept behind a sword that "can cut fate" is crazy, it's ice cold.

It's why I always read those fanfics, cause they are super fun and cool to read.

But sometimes it can be other characters and if they have a cool character design i will definitely eat all of that up.

I remember reading a rwby fanfic where a guy came into it as Charlemagne, like badass character design, and another where Oberon the fake one went into the DxD world.

I will eat all of those up, they are so fun to read.

There was even one where Hans Christian Anderson, the fgo one got sent to the MHA universe.

I'm also pretty sure I saw a Jack the Ripper in Azur Lane fanfic I do not remember.

I also recently read a Saber Lily in Re: Zero fic by UltraLily which was a fire fanfiction.

Also Enkidu in Honkai Impact, by the same UltraLily, even if I've never played Hi3.

Great examples and books that I very much like and are updated on constantly.

But look at Miyamoto Musashi, her character design is not used enough in these stories, and Musashi is such a good concept behind a character as in real life he is considered to be the strongest swordsman in Japan.

Proto Merlin could also be used, I mean her powers basically consist of nature, cough cough (dendro powers) cough cough.

Like I was thinking about the people who can be applicable to genshin and it's uncountable, even Star Rail can be applied, as I barely see any decent fanfic of Star Rail that isn't a harem and reverse harem.

I'm really just ranting cause I wanna see more but I just suck at writing in general so I can't be bothered to try and write one, maybe in the future if I gain motivation and legitimately have nothing to do.

Any fate character plus an anime will do, and I will eat that shit up.

Please.