Hololive x Depressed OC

I was reading this shit and damn, the amount of edge in this writing is over 9000.

I hated this book now that I looked back on it, which is probably why I dropped it, lol.

Enjoy this edgy cringefest of a book, starring Minato Aqua!

Why does this happen to me...

Why.

Why why why why WHY WHY WHY!

Why...

If there is a God, he is dead.

Those were the thoughts of Akari as she watched 2 dead bodies getting carried away on a stretcher, her parents, the thought. The once bright eyes, happy about getting into her dream college and excited to tell her parents the news.

Looking at the now gloomy house, she thought back, to when everything was just fine.

"Akari! the food is ready!" Her mom called, bringing out her favorite food, which she could smell from the stairs Akari was coming down from, her hair disheveled, dark circles, and rubbing her eyes.

"Were you napping again?" Her father asked, laughing at how his daughter looked at him with a 'shut up' look, which made him laugh even harder.

"Shuddup," Akari mumbled, sitting down and blinking out the sleepiness from her eyes.

"Stop fighting," Her mom jokingly said, before clapping, signifying that they were going to eat.

"""Itadakimasu""" The family said, before digging in.

Where did that life go? Gone, never to be seen again.

Why did they die? They were brutally murdered by a group of people.

What is she supposed to do now? Live.

Should she join them? No, they wouldn't want that.

Should she get revenge? They are already all caught and are going to be living a life sentence in jail.

While in her thoughts, she got interrupted by a voice.

"...Miss? Hello miss?" The female police officer came up to her.

Akari slowly turned her head to the officer, making the officer flinch from the emptiness in Akari's eyes.

"Your parents wanted you to have all of their assets, along with this house after they died," The officer said, before handing her papers about the money transferred to her account, along with the transfer of ownership of all of the parent's possessions.

"What do I do now?" Akari asked the officer, who flinched again from the question.

"I think you should live your life as your parents would have wanted you to?" The officer responded, obviously not used to giving psychological help.

"My parents are dead," Akari responded, making the officer wince.

"But still, I think your parents would be happy with you living the life you want," The officer said, seeming satisfied with the way she handled the situation.

"I... See," Akari slowly said, before she walked away.

Current Time

Would her parents be happy with how she is living her life?