Hololive x Omega a

Some of you guys might have known about this story, which I posted a super long time ago, after I saw the character design of Omega a and was thinking: "what a waste of such a good character design!"

And I made The Beginning After the End, and after I lost some motivation, I kinda unpublished it, sorry not that sorry.

Here's the prologue for the story though, it's one of my longer chapters, I think.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth - Genesis 1:1

The beginning of the End.

The Bible is the book written by multiple important figures in Christian history.

But who wrote Genesis?

Moses?

Unlikely, as it was never told that God had told him about the creation of the universe.

Then who?

Let us go back before the heavens and the Earth.

There was nothing.

It was neither light nor was it dark.

It was neither wet nor dry.

There was no Time.

There was no Space.

There was no Nature.

There was no Chaos.

And there was no Civilization.

Then suddenly, something existed.

It was something, that was made out of everything yet still nothing.

A contradictory existence.

It wasn't alive, it was as if it was simultaneously dying and reviving as if it was an AI learning to do a task.

Natural selection it was called.

Over the span of one zeptosecond, the existence had died an unimaginable about of times.

But an anomaly happened.

The existence had learned to resist nothing.

It had just created the 1st Dimension.

Now having learned to resist nothing, the existence had begun to learn how to multiply using the same method of infinitely trying until it worked.

It took fewer attempts.

Soon after, its existence created the 2nd Dimension.

Now a singular plane existed, and it was satisfied. But something happened.

One of the existences had malfunctioned.

It had accidentally created the third dimension.

Soon after, the others stopped and started following the malfunctioned existence.

It created the most perfect shape, an equal distance from the outer things to the center, the first existence, and had formed a sphere.

Fast forward a little bit.

After the staggering of creation, something appeared. Something else could also withstand nothing.

It called itself a term that it had heard from other Universes.

It called itself Omega α.

It was a contradictory existence, somehow existing within nothing.

It had wondered how many times it had assisted in the creation of a Universe.