Hololive x Artist OC

This was legit an Artist OC that I thought had some potential, and the next day came and I had to edit the book it looked SO cringe.

So i just gave up on this story, unfortunately. I even liked the look and the feel of the character I made.

here you go.

Laira POV

"Grahhh!" A shout.

"I can't think of what to draw dude!" A girl yelled, exiting her drawing app.

This girl is Laira "LilaC" Gyakyu. And I'm narrating in the third person because I'm bored, not psychotic, nothing wrong with talking to yourself on a Friday afternoon, y'know?

So here's the story.

I basically was just a "simple" teenage girl who went to college, then everything changed when the fire nation-

Just kidding.

Goated show by the way but ignoring that, I basically got bitten by a radioactive spider and became the world's one and only...

Not that one either?

Sorry.

Not really.

But I was just someone who was moderately talented with art, making 2d art, 3d art, and even some animations that I thought were pretty good.

It seemed that the Youtube Algorithm thought it was pretty good too.

And for a Youtube that was Unsaturated with some Anime content, I was pretty popular, even contending with the OGs like Gigguk and TheAnimeMan.

Love their content by the way.

But rapidly gaining a cult following who liked everything I did, a young woman such as myself can't help but get an ego boost from all of this.

So what did I do? I accepted commissions from other people, even popular companies such as Ufotable and Kyoto Animations, and worked with them as a freelance animator, and I even directed some scenes.

That was pretty cool.

Wanna know more?

No?

Unlucky.

I got a few more subscribers, started a twitter and got a few million from that too.

It seems that they like my art too.

Here's the thing though, its pretty hard to stay consistent if you started content on a whim.

So unfortunately for my audience of 13 million subscribers and 9 million followers, I didn't really like uploading.

But fortunately for my audience, I liked money. Money makes happiness, as the people say.

So drawing I went, from the games I played to the manga I read, I just drew a character I liked from it.

You are probably praying on my downfall by now.

Again, unlucky.

I started streaming, and now just like xQc, I get easy money that I don't need to worry about it anymore.

I'm suffering from success.

Now back to my current situation, I am stuck in an artist's block, so I am suffering.

When in doubt, get some easy money you know? Time to stream.

3rd POV

"What's up guys, lets start the stream with all the marshmallows that have accumulated, I'm bored right now." Laira says, pulling up some marshmallows from oldest to newest.