Hololive x Miku

Bro this is a wack idea that i posted on a different account, and I kinda gave up on it, after seeing how I did not think this idea was going to go that far anyways.

Enjoy this small draft, again.

This was supposed to be the quote unquote pilot chapter, and then similar to why I stopped updating Popularity Kinda Sucks, I kinda don't like writing group scenes, cause they take too long and I don't wanna for some reason forget some people and leave people out, which seems too unrealistic for my tastes.

"I'm almost complete, just a few more bugs to fix and CV01 is completed..." A voice rang out in the dark room, with the light source stemming from a screen, with the only sound accompanying the voice being the low hum of the computer.

"I'll have to thank Fujita-san later for the voice..." The voice continued, before a beep sound occurred, signaling the download of the software to the computer.

The project the man has been working on, Hatsune Miku, code named CV01, was almost complete, after a few years of work.

After a few more seconds of waiting, watching the bar rise, the man laid back in his chair.

"Maybe a congratulatory nap is necessary..."

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

[Activating Sequence - Soul Transfer]

'w... what the hell?'

Groggily waking up, the man looked around.

Trees, as far as the eye could see, were around the man.

'where am I?'

Getting up off the ground the man looked around, looking for any familiar landscape, before deciding that it was basically pointless, as the man never went outside.

"Lo-"

The man was about to speak before stopping, not recognizing the voice.

"Ah!"

The voice sounded very erratic, and very mechanical.

"Uh.. Ahh.. Do, re, mi"

Testing out his vocal cords, the man got a little more familiar with the voice, albeit not that familiar.

'Am I in another world? Ridiculous. But maybe?'

"System."

Silence.

'So it isn't a different world, or maybe the word was wrong?'

"Where am I..."

The man said, before suddenly a screen surrounded by pixel like blocks popped in front of him.

[In the mountains of Gunma Prefecture, Japan]

"What the f-?!" The man said, breathing in and out for a few seconds before registering what happened.

'Is it through a question?'

"What is today's date?"

[December 4th, 2019]

'2019?! I thought it was 2003... what on earth happened for me to be 16 years in the future?'

"How old am I?"

[Currently 37 minutes old]

'That must mean the time I was transported here...'

"Who am I?"