"Jealousy" Chapter 1

You we're currently an famous model who just wants to see your crush's performance. (Lemme tell you you have an BIG fat crush on Veneer)

An limo came by and red carpet suddenly rolls over and the two Famous Popstars "Velvet & Veneer" came out.

There's a crowd formed between the red carpet fans started screaming and paparazzi's started showing up.

One of the Fans said "I LOVE YOU VELVET & VENEER" Velvet came to reply "We love you too!" You roll your eyes a bit (I'm so sorry for Velvet lovers but this is Veneer x Reader only).

You said "Such sarcasm." Suddenly Veneer walked up to you and signed your notebook. The crowd was burst into jealousy. A popstar SIGNED your notebook!?!?

One of "those" fans said "LUCKYY" yep, you knew they were jealous of you being so lucky that Veneer signed your notebook.

( I'll make y'alls reference as an model cause why not?)

Some people recognizes you they said "OMG IT'S [insert name]" then people started shipping you two.

Veneer then walked back eyes widened that you two we're being shipped since you two we're so perfect to be a match.

Woah. (model X singer/popstar) coolio. People started combining your names to make a ship name they we're currently taking a picture of you two.

Veneer's eyes sparkled and blushed a bit, but yet again they were just stranger's it was now his time to go since he still has an performance.

You we're flustered that people started shipping you two, like he's the lighter and your the match. (Dayum that's lucky)

A few hours later you we're surrounded by your own fans they keep taking pictures of you and wanting to have an autograph but you can't just leave them there! That would be so cold, so you just get what they want.

Velvet and Veneer's performance now ended they walked away from the stage but somehow Veneer was looking for you.

He then saw you surrounded by your own fans he then step asides and went closer to you. The crowd went silent since they want something to happen.

Veneer smiled at you,
he speaks:

"I wanna get to know you, can I have your number? " he asked.

Your eyes widened and shocked "uh, sure I'm [insert name]you smile sweetly"

Veneer then noticed your charm and sweet personality and blushed a bit.

"Maybe wanna hang out some time?" He said hoping that you'll accept his offer.

"Sure why not?" You accepted faith so easily.

The crowd screamed and shipping you two even more. Some fan said "date!" Which led to everyone saying it "date! Date! Date! Date!"

Currently you said no, no, no to dates since both you and Veneer are still minors and not allowed to date at underage.

An impatient Fan started pushing Veneer and went successfully and went in for a kiss. But! It's was only an accident there was his green lipstick on you lips even tho you don't wear makeup since you were only going natural.

You tried to wipe it off but it was unsuccessful since it was waterproof. You didn't know anything about makeup since your so natural you don't even use and beauty makeup just so natural beauty.

Veneer blushed and chuckles a bit since he saw that his green lipstick was on his lips but he then realized you two just had your first kiss. He suddenly went red and just gave you an makeup remover at this point.

You two we're embarrassed many people took a picture of you two kissing on "accident" but people wanted it for them to be official now.

Many of Veneer's/Your male/female simps/fans were jealous of you two, you two just went red and and you took off the lipstick with his makeup remover avoiding eye contact with him since you two "accidentally" kissed.