"It's Okay To Lie But You've Gone Too Far" Chapter 11

(Okay.. So I lied about taking a break, and thank you for the ones who supported me and doesn't want me to discontinue it I really appreciate it💟)

The day where it's work day,
Veneer was getting ready with his sister along aside him for another performance.

"CRIMP! Go get us ready!! Me and Veneer are going to go do a performance for the fans." Velvet yelled.

"A-ah! Y-yes! Uhm, what's the theme for today..?" Crimp asked nervously.

"We're going for.. Like a diamond theme I'm sure the fans will like that!" Veneer said seemingly proud of himself.

"G-got it!!" Crimp hurried to the table and settled Velvet and Veneer to style their hair.

Floyd is just sitting there in his diamond cell all tired because Velvet mostly uses him A LOT and he feels like it's his last day of life.

After for a long time getting ready Velvet now aggressively took Floyd and shoved him in her purse meanwhile Veneer was texting (____) inviting them to their performance and was free to go to backstage. Little did Veneer know he accidentally tripped their whole career.. (You know what I mean right?)

Velvet and Veneer now arrived to where they are gonna perform now, they walked out of their lamborghini and walk through the red carpet. Veneer brought his marker to sign some autographs and he was looking through the crowd so that he could see of you were there but he didn't found as if he was unsuccessful to see you but he knows you were inside so let's just say he's stupid.

As they went inside Velvet and Veneer now goes to backstage and uses Floyd to be able to sing professionally they were in such a hurry they left Floyd on the table because Velvet forgot to put him in her purse.

You were just sitting up front row because Veneer gave you VIP tickets as usual because that's what he always do when he invites you to their duo performance he had a reason for it.

While they were performing you wanted to go to the bathroom and walked up to somewhere, you didn't wanna ask people since you were shy but you ended up going backstage where you found Floyd.

"Huh..? What's a little troll doing in here? I MEAN- why is there a little troll here?" You asked.

It was now Floyd's time to ask for help and explain everything to you he now rolls over to your feet saying:

"Please! Help! Pick me up!" He Begs.

As you picked him up Floyd now tells you all the things Velvet and Veneer were doing to him.

"You know Velvet and Veneer right? Their not just some pop stars their frauds! They use my talent so that they can be able to sing! They don't have any real talent they've been sucking the life out of me!! So pleasee! Help me get through them"

You froze there and fell on you knees on the crowd with you eyes open. You can't believe all this time they lied to you, Veneer was such a kind sweet boy but he was actually doing all this for fame. You came to realize how greedy he was/is as you noticed from the very beginning.

You found yourself tearing up as if you were unable to forgive him for all those lies he had been telling you. Floyd was now just begging you to let him out and help him escape this madness but your still surprised by all of this not in a good way. All those hopes.. And dreams.. It was.. All.. A lie..?

"I loved you Veneer but I guess it's time for me to let go.." You said to yourself so quietly Floyd didn't hear.

"I can't let you out yet.. I'm still processing.. Thanks for the info.. Uh..?"

"Floyd. my name's Floyd"

"Right, Floyd.." You smiled and left the backstage you decide to just go home but Veneer noticed this but he and Velvet we're still performing he dropped the mic and ran after you. The fans we're all confused and was just now staring at Velvet.

"VENEER!?!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE??!" Velvet yelled.

Veneer ignored Velvet and just continues to run after you. As he managed to get you he puts his hands on your shoulder and speaks.

"Where are you going.. Face me.. What's wrong..?" Veneer sounded worried.

"I'm not facing you. LIAR! You lied to me!! I hate you!" You ran and ditched him you go to your car and now drove away leaving Veneer all alone.

"What was.. All that about? Why did they say.. I lied..? What do they mean by that..." He asked to himself anxiously.

Veneer found out that the performance ended and now goes to Backstage finding Velvet furiously waiting for him.

"WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT!?? YOU FRICKING DITCHED ME" Velvet yelled.

"Oh please.. I don't have any energy to talk right now." Veneer rolls his eyes.

Velvet noticed this and her face seems to soften up, as a responsible sister she is she asked him;

"Hey.. What's wrong bro..?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Veneer turns away.

"It's okay not to be okay remember? What's wrong?"

"Well.. (___) left me.. They were saying I was a liar.. And I didn't know what they meant.." Veneer tears up.

"Cheer up little bro.. You can't always chase them like that just because you like them.."

Veneer just stayed quiet and Velvet just leaves him alone to get some alone time to think about all of this and all of things that happened just now.

Same goes for you, you were at your house thinking of everything that just happened you still can't believe what Floyd all said to you. You and Veneer were Best Friends Forever but you still can't accept the fact he's an fraud and a troll torturer..

So you just had to let it all out and cried on you bed all night for who knows how long because you we're pretty much of a long crybaby.

"I can't believe he would do this to me.. It's Okay To Lie But You've Gone Too Far.."

(1047 words WOO!)