"Damn it" Chapter 10

(This took me a while to make because I kept taking breaks-)

(I'll make this long for y'all since I love you guys so much)

(Last Chapter I'll be making after I go on a break to make Chapter 11-20)

A few weeks later Veneer tried to reach out for you but he just couldn't because you were playing hard to get. He would sometimes see you walking through the park and he always approaches you while you are nearly close to him.

Sometimes he just creeps behind you and scare you like what happened on MONDAY
Gosh.. You hate Mondays.. Monday has always been your bad day lately and he just came up to make it even worser.

"BOO!" Veneer creeped behind you holding your shoulders to scare you more.

"AHHHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK VENEER!!?" You screamed.

"Just wanted to check on ya, after all Rain-drop you might need this." He handed you an umbrella.

"What's this for-" you asked.

"You'll find out in no time dw, thank me later~!" He walks away.

You were so confused, why the heck would he give you an umbrella when it's a cloudy day at the park. As you kept walking you felt the air breeze it was cold you realized why he gave you the umbrella since he knew you didn't check the news weather for today since he knows you so well that Monday is your lazy day/worst day. You checked the weather for today it's going to storm, the rain started pouring and you immediately opened the umbrella so that you couldn't get wet.

You had a shoot for today you had makeup on hiding all of you scars and you didn't want you classy clothes to get wet so you immediately went to your company building to get the shoot done as quickly as possible since you didn't wanna lose or miss out on your job.

As you went there and went inside the building you successfully went there without being wet I mean don't get me wrong tho thank Veneer for this cause you forgot your umbrella in your house. You went inside the employees only room and your boss's were there and your assistants, They immediately welcomed you and prepared your hair for the shoot.

After 13 hours of shooting your movements and poses and lots of hairstyling It wasn't long before Veneer showed up in your catwalk on public. You were so shocked hew as there since he never even goes to your catwalks because he's busy at his concert. You were wondering in you hear over and over again. Did he quit..?

As the catwalks ended you jumped off the stage and walked up to him and asked him a question even tho you have a TON of questions in your head right now, you still have that feeling where he actually quite being a pop star.

"Uh, hey Veneer- what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be performing your   concert for today? it's Monday! DID YOU QUIT!?!?" You said.

"Can't have your best friend here get a break? And no I didn't quit why would I frickin quit-" He said.

"Oh.. You didn't quit? My bad thought you we're." You said when your tone cooled down.

"Geez, don't scare me like that you almost gave me an heart attack!!" He yelled.

"Chill sorry okay- you keep following me like your some obsessed fan who keeps stalking me whenever I walk, talk, sit etc." You complained. (Imagine not liking the fact he's following you most especially when he's your childhood crush)

WAIT! Before you guys continue!
I'll give you all a little spoiler for my very very last chapter idea, you'll know its the actual last chapter IF it has the title named "Too Good To Be True" I'll let you all on a little secret I'll make it a bad ending.. Change my mind loves!