"Just The Fame?" Chapter 6

(Y'all help idk what I'm suppose to write-)

(B/N) "brand name"..

(Time flies by..)

As time went pass by you and Veneer became the closest. Sometimes you wondered he's just being friends with you because it will increase his popularity.

You and Veneer walking in the park talking about yourselves, latest gossips and the makeup on sales.

"Gurl, you know? You look better if you use that (B/N) eyeliner" Veneer suggested.

"Hmm, I suppose btw! This girl named Scarlet, you know her right the bully from our pre-school?" You asked.

"Yeah, DUH! That obsessed wannabe popular girl who is an bitch".

For Veneer, He hates that "Scarlet" girl since he used to get bullied by her. He was always accused by Scarlet so that she can get away with trouble.

"Well you know, SHE DATED HER GIRLFRIEND'S BROTHER!!" You said.

"WHAT!?!? SHE DID NOTT" Veneer shocked.

Velvet was following them secretly and was laughing so quietly she couldn't resist laughing because of the latest gossip they've been talking about.

You and Veneer noticed Velvet was following you two.

"Velvet? What are you doing here..?" You asked.

"Sis! What the heck" he yelled.

"Bro come on, why can't your big sister follow you ? It's my responsibility to keep you safe Ven!" Velvet says proudly.

"I've grown now Vel! Hmph.!" Veneer whined.

"Ven, your just 15 what the fuck do you mean by "grown" now?!" She rolls her eyes.

"And also I know that Scarlet girl yall are talking about isn't she the one who bullied us from preschool?" Velvet added.

"Ye, and BTW! SHE ALSO SLEPT WITH HER EX'S BROTHER!!" You said.

"OH MY SHI- REALLY!?? DAYUM, SHE GO FROM A HOE TO A WHORE." Velvet roasting Scarlet girl😜.

"IKRR, Oh and BTW that Daryll guy a.k.a her ex's brother was GAY!!" Veneer added more juicy gossips.

"NO WAYYYY" Velvet shock like you.

"And he slept with DARIUS!! HIS STEP BROTHER!!" Veneer added.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKK SO THE RUMORS WERE REALL!!" You said.

As the three of you gossiping y'all didn't even realized that time was passing by!

"Oh, it's night time already?" Veneer said.

"C'mon did we take THAT long!!?" you whined.

"I suppose so, oh well me and Veneer are gonna go now bye (insert name)!"

"Adíos!" You replied.

As the three of you now separated you went home. As usual you were home alone again bored asf and have nothing to do. You go upstairs into your room and you take out your little diary that you've been hiding for 10 years now.

You coughed, your diary was so dusty since you haven't opened it for years now!

"Dang, this diary is dusty it's making me cough" You complained to yourself.

You begin to dust off the diary and opens it with a little key that's a little rusted by now Eww.. As you opened it, it's full of Veneer's photos from the past you were an lovesick, hopeless romantic at pre-school.

"Shit, I completely forgot I had an big fat crush on Veneer at pre-school but damn tho he be looking like a hawtie in these photos and maybe that's the reason why all his photos are glued on to my diary. I mean don't get me wrong me, I love 6'1 men" You said proudly.

(I'll make Veneer 6'1ft lol and btw your 6'0ft^^)

As you flip off the pages it's all just Veneer until you saw letters this time.

"Finally page 106 my official diary, okay let's see what stupid things I've written at the age of 13 hmm..."

The page says:

Dear diary,

I met this "Veneer" guy who I find
Attractive.
He's so sweet and charming even tho his sister was my bully.
Velvet is nothing like Veneer he looks like a softie.. Don't get me wrong tho I love softies!
He's the one who apoligizes to me everytime Velvet bullies me. He has a very kind heart! And I also remembered he was my childhood bff we met when we were 4 years old. I wonder if he still recognizes me.. Well ofc duh HE DOES! Why would he forget me? He wouldn't forget me. Right..?

-(insert name)..

"Damn, I used to be a wannabe lovesick girl- but I do agree he was a bit of a softie." You said flipping off some more pages but just sees more and more of Veneer's photos.

"How the fuck did I even get these photos- am I a stalker or something!?!?" You said to yourself.

"Ugh whatever I must be going crazy back then I'm just gonna play Veneer's songs on my radio." You rolled your eyes to yourself.

You turned on the radio and plays Veneer's song cover "Watch me work" you played it for hours. Until you fell asleep on the couch, you just wanna dream about just Veneer but something in your mind blocks you.

You remembered when he said last month, the day that their fans thought they kissed the part where Veneer said dating you will increase his popularity even more.. Is he just being friends with her because you were also.. Famous..?

You didn't wanna think of it that much since you don't want lossing a friend of yours that is sweet and charming you thought about it for a couple of weeks now it's just something that you had in mind that you couldn't forget it's like it's just repeating over and over again which leader you to getting stressed out you overthinked about it but you decided not to because you didn't wanna ruin your beauty sleep cause you have a shooting tomorrow you gotta remember your duties your an model remember?

So you just kicked the anxiety out of your mind and just drop it so you couldn't stress anymore. You now try to sleep but you couldn't because of thinking of it too much this could lead you into having insomnia.

You had no choice left but to bang your head onto the wall just to fall asleep so you couldn't stress anymore. You banged your head real hard and you passed out on the floor making you have an heavy sleep.

(Whew 1037 words!)