"Forgive And Forget" Chapter 9

(Yoyoyo, sorry haven't posted this for a while now I'm just waiting for the Chapter's views to increase 😢)

(Btw y'all I realized you guys skipped Chapter 7💀was it that bad😭)

It's been a couple of months now, Velvet being the good sister she is and keeps comforting Veneer. He decided to go out now and tries to talk to you in person to see if he could fix this, he goes to your house and knocks but for a couple of minutes there were no answer.

Veneer was getting impatient and he was waiting and standing there for an hour now, he now barged in and his eyes widened in shock of seeing you all in bruises.

You weren't wearing your makeup and he immediately rushed in to hug you. You were shocked by this but you didn't feel any attraction to him anymore since you fell out of love..

"I-.. I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry.." Veneer teared up while tightly hugging you in his grip.

"I hope you can just forgive for what I had done to you.. I'm sorry.." he cries onto your shoulders.

He kept apoligizing to you over and over again you felt bad for him but you didn't know if you should forgive him or not. You just letted him tear up into your shoulder your sweater getting wet by his tears but you didn't mind, you felt some sort of attraction again since you did love softies and all you smiled a bit and you said:

"Sh.. Shh.. It's okay.. It's okay not to be okay.. You'll be fine.. I'm sorry too.. It's also my fault.." You said while holding onto his face and wiping his tears by your finger.

His tears won't stop flowing and kept crying on your shoulder. For a few hours his tears now died down he was now sleeping in his tears peacefully which you find quite cute.

It looks like he passed onto your shoulder since you felt bad you carried him and laid him down on your bed so that he would get comfortable. You smiled a bit when you saw him sleeping while looking cute.

You waited for him to wake up, as he wakes up he saw that he wasn't onto you and he was on your bed he immediately gets up and looked for you and he saw you in the kitchen holding a knife.

"Wait!! Hold!! Don't do that!!" He yelled and took the knife.

"Chill! I'm not gonna cut myself I'm cooking something-" you said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry-" he gives you back the knife.

"Brook.. Rain-drop.. Look.. I'm sorry for what I've done I hope you can forgive me." He called you by the nickname he gave you.

"I-.. I don't know.. But I'll think about it.. Just give me sometime okay..?" you said.

Veneer nods in agreement but he did want to answer it quickly because he was being impatient but he decided not to pressure you because he might lose a chance to be forgiven by you.

He now was about to leave but you stopped him you took a breath and hugged him tightly as you could.

"Veneer.. Stormy.. I'm sorry too.. I'm sorry I ghosted you.." You called him by the nickname you gave him.

Veneer smiles early and then he was about to leave again but it started raining Veneer didn't wanna get sick because of the rain so he decided to stay for a little bit.

"Uh.. Can I stay for a little bit while?" He asked.

"Sure, you can stay as long as you want, the sky is crying too strong I guess it turned into a storm." You said.

"Yeah, it really is crying heavily.. Hey can I ask something?" He asked.

"Mhm." You nodded.

"I know it's really a good time to ask this but when is your birthday?.." He asked.

"September 4, why?" You said.

"Oh! We have the same birthday! I was wondering if you could hang out with me tomorrow?.. You know it's actually September 3 now.." He said a little bit excited.

"Oh my, I think i had lost track of time for being depressed well I suppose I wanna hang out with you like a bff moment just the two of us okay?" You said smiling warmly.

"Okay, not to be a spoiler but I bought you a gift in advanced you should open it tomorrow." He sweetly said.

"How nice I also got you a gift Stormy" you smile.

As the rain stopped because of how long have you two had been talking to each other it was now Veneer's time to go home now. You both say your goodbyesies and walked away.

While Veneer was walking he wondered if you still liked him after he has done he thinks he still had a chance with you despite being your close friend, so he have to be smart to make a move to make you fall for him again since he liked you more than a friend.

Growing up Veneer had a slight crush on you when both of you were younger as the two of you grew up you two had been separated from each other and not had been the closest but now you two are close so he now has a chance to crush him back. But.. One problem.

You are now playing hard to get despite knowing Veneer has a crush on you but you wouldn't let that slide you just wanted to tease him a little bit and play hard to get so that you could see him struggle.

You won't go TOO far so that the two of you wouldn't start an argument all over again and lose another chance of winning each other's heart, and you didn't want him to think that you were just playing with his heart and feelings so you were just gonna make it light tease.

Your problems and his problems are different.

You have anger issues, the fact that last last year you were mad at him while having tears in your eyes and that's caused you insomnia. You start overthinking for the past few months so you had to handle with anxiety.

Same as Veneer he developed heavy feelings for you it's like he's not inlove with you he's OBSESSED with you and he didn't want to lose you, he has anxiety and insomnia during his depressed days and he's SUPER sensitive to words.

(I'll end that for now hope y'all enjoyed Chapter 9!)

(1098 words!)