"Falling Out Of Love" Chapter 8

(OMG WHY AM I ALSO CRYING😭)

(TYSM FOR 1K+ READS!)

It has now been awhile since you and Veneer interacted with each other ever since the two of you fought over the years. Veneer was still depressed and facing his guilt trip for ghosting you it's not what he deserved but it made him feel like he was the bad guy.

Meanwhile you, you were just sitting on the couch trying to move on so you won't stress out even tho you still had tears in your eyes.

"Don't cry, don't cry, you'll make yourself ugly me! If I cry my makeup is gonna get ruined!" You yelled to yourself.

But you couldn't help but let your tears flow down your cheeks.

"Oh god! Why does this have to happen to me DAMN ITT" You screamed to yourself.

Your makeup was all smudged up now your scars are now showing, these are the previous scars you've done to yourself over the years some of them are big scars like the one you got on your arm.

You went into the bathroom and took your makeup remover in the cabinet and stared into the mirror removing all the makeup you can still feel the pain of your scars on your face, your kinda went blank when you just stared at the mirror yourself.

"Why do I deserve this!?!? I'm uglyy!!" You cried out.

"Don't cry you'll be uglier!" You said to yourself with tears falling down on your cheeks.

You wipe your tears as you went out of the bathroom and sat on the couch to watch TV and then you saw Veneer on TV and made you feel something that you've never felt before you weren't blushing or glancing at him like before as if like.. You we're falling out of love...

You turned off the TV since you didn't want to see his stupid face anymore you think that he was just playing with your feelings and you thought to yourself you had no right to forgive him and all he cared about was just his fame and money and the things he bought.

You had to forcefully put makeup on your face since you have an shooting later you didn't wanna look like an ugly whore while going out so you dressed up nice and pretended to be happy and act like nothing happened to you all these years. As you went out your fans were so happy to see you going out again they have so many questions that they have in mind right now they were about to ask you why you were not going out through this year's.

As you went to your shooting 6 hours as usual the shoot was done and they putted you in the magazines saying "(Insert name) finally back!" In bold letters. They seem to have published it to publicy and made people to know more about this information.

As Veneer was crying in his room as usual the doorbell rang Velvet took the door and opened it there was a delivery guy saying: "A free magazine for you I'm giving all these magazines to neighbors enjoyy!!"

Velvet confused and decides to open the magazine and has come to her surprise it was YOU so she immediately walked up the stairs and barged into Veneer's room without knocking.

Veneer noticed this and got mad at Velvet he yelled:

"Sis what the heck!?!?" He yelled.

"Bro, you got to see this it's about (insert name)" Velvet said.

This caught Veneer's attention when he heard your name from Velvet's mouth he immediately stood up.

"WHAT?" He said.

"Look." Velvet said.

Velvet shows the magazine covers of you to Veneer, he was completely shock at all of this. You finally came out of your house.

Tears appeared on his eyes wondering if he still had a chance with you and he hopes that you could forgive for all he had done. Velvet there too comfort him saying:

"It's okay bro let it all out.. I'm sure that she'll give you an chance think positive.." Velvet said comfortly.

Velvet was comforting her little brother Veneer it was her responsibility to take care of him and comfort him and always by his side whenever he's feeling depressed or sad.

"IM AN HORRIBLE PERSON!!.." Veneer yelled with tears flowing on his cheeks.

"You don't have to worry, I know somewhere in you that you are not an horrible person.." Velvet said.

"I don't see the bad in you, your still the sweet-charming brother I've ever known in my life.." She added.

"You'd do anything to let someone love you but you didn't even need to do anything because your already loved by many.." Velvet smiles warmly.

Veneer smiled back at her with tears still flowing he hugged Velvet tight in his grip and tries to hold in his tears.

"It's ok little bro, let it all out I won't let go of you never." Velvet says it in a big sister manner.

Veneer then finally letted go his tears to flow down his cheeks, Velvet didn't even care if her shoulders were soaking wet by Veneer's tears, it was her responsibility as his sister afterall her responsibility is to be in Veneer's side as the duty of an big sister that she could be.

Velvet may be a little mean sometimes to Veneer and she may manipulate him but she still does have an heart, Velvet know how much Veneer cared for you she was also drowned in all the fame she didn't even realize she was being greedy and making her own self regret for torturing the troll.. ; floyd"

As the two of them were hugging Floyd heard all of this even tho he was in Velvets purse he felt bad for Veneer and Velvet he got to convince them to be a better person, so that he doesn't die for then using his talent for fame. Floyd was so ready to teach them how to sing so that they could stop all this madness, but for now he has got to make a plan on how to convince them first, his first target was Veneer since he was easy to talk with unlike his sister.

(I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 8! Il lbe working on Chapter 9-10 now..)

(1060 words!)