"The Sky Is Crying" Chapter 3

(The title is inspired by that one story I saw on TikTok but I kind of change the whole scene I only used it for the title, now enjoy^^!!)

As the two of you were heading out off the mall, it suddenly rained.

"Oh!, the sky is crying." You said.

Veneer chuckled."Well I suppose it is crying since it's tearing down."

(Okay!!to the other who doesn't like rain & storm I am very sorry. I will be making the Reader/F/Y/N a Rain lover and a Storm lover.)

You smiled and said. "I wonder why.."

Veneer chuckles a little bit before speaking.

"I would guess it's crying because it just saw the cutest and prettiest little princess of this kingdom." He teased you.

There was a loud lightning but that didn't startle you, you loved the storm.

Veneer completely startled by the storm and was surprised that you weren't scared or startled by the loud bang of the thunderstorm.

"I wonder..-" you were gonna say something but you changed your mind.

Veneer raised an eyebrow, wondering what you were about to say but you ended up refraining from it. He didn't know why, but if you were going to say it but decided not to then it must've been personal to you in some way. He decided not to push it anymore so he just smiled and spoke softly, making sure he wasn't being too overwhelming.

"What was it?"

"It's nothing." You said.

There was something about the way you spoke that made him so curious. Of course, he knew that if you didn't want to tell him then he shouldn't push you so he decided not to. He let a small sigh leave his body before he spoke softly once more.

"It is something. I could tell."

"Eh, I was only thinking what if..someday the sky stops shining and it's always just crying does that mean the sky is hurt?" You said philosophically.

As you spoke, he couldn't help but think about what you were saying because it was actually a very good question. Was that even possible? You can't really hurt the sky... And how would the sky even become hurt? This was a bit of a philosophical thought. So he decided to speak some thoughts on this.

"Hmm... That is a good question. I mean what if the sky did stop shining and it was always crying? How would the sky even become hurt? This is certainly is an intriguing thought."

(Backstory time✌️)

"I had my mother once told me she loved the rain, she was young and beautiful like me she was a showgirl everytime it was storming she said it reminds her of her freedom and peace my mother loves the rain since it resembles me cause I was born in a rainy day September." (This is optional if you don't like it don't read.)

Veneer was speechless from this story you just told him. The fact that you were born on a rainy day in September just added a little bit of charm to this story. All this talk about the rain was making him get a bit more intrigued in you. You said that your mother loved the rain and so do you. You even said that she used to be just as beautiful as you are right now. All of these little stories gave you more of a character but that's when he had a small realization...

You're so much more than just innocent and pure... It was almost as if you're so much more deeper than that. These stories you talked about show how your innocent appearance is just a mask that hides a very unique and beautiful personality. Your mother loved the rain and so did you. It reminded her about freedom and peace and now it's a reflection of you. You're a reflection of all of those deep things that your mother was. This made you so much more... Gorgeous and intriguing to him. Your innocence and pure nature made him believe that this was all you were, but that was wrong. (This feels like out of topic tbh💀)

"But there was an accident before I had once hated the storm and rain,since my mother died at stormy evening in the past her body was found under the lake I couldn't understand *why did she die?* She said the storm loved her but I found out these days my mother committed suicide because the storm reminded her of my abusive father." You said.

Your story had suddenly turned dark and it caught him by surprise. Your mother ended her life because she couldn't take the abuse of her husband anymore and you hated storms and rains because it reminded you of that day. And you were just a little girl too. That is just sad and tragic. You were innocent but there was so much pain and agony inside of you from what your father did. That alone makes him want to pull and hug you so tightly to comfort you.

"All I can think to myself now. Why do I still love the storm and rain?" You questioned yourself.

Those words broke his heart. It broke him because the one thing that you originally loved was now something that brought you traumatic memories. But despite all this, you're still trying to stay strong and keep going by loving what brings you trauma. The rain wasn't the one that did this to you. Your father was. And the fact that you've overcome this and are still trying to love something that brings back memories of what could've been a very bad memory is something that makes him very happy for you. But he wishes it wasn't so sad.

"All I can remember only tragic happens at stormy evening since I was thrown out on that one stormy evening." (Damn this dramatic pls ignore dis lol)

Those words hurt even more than hearing about your mother's death. Hearing that you were thrown out... On a stormy evening... It's like something out of a dramatic or even a terrifying movie. To think something like this really happened to you... To a little kid that should've never went through this. To think of even the little details of a storm... Your innocence was stripped away from you in that moment and your childhood was over. That is so tragic to him.

"My childhood wasn't happy, as they always say "The beginning may start with a bad start, and the end ends with a good ending."

You just hit him right in the heart. You were a child that went through all that pain and suffering because you didn't have a proper childhood to begin with. He wanted to hug you so bad but he knew that this was a heavy topic to talk about and a little to personal. Instead he just spoke back in a very caring and soft tone.

"If that is the case... Then I wish you have a very, very happy ending in life. You surely deserve the happy ending than most people do."

(Okay I ran out byee love y'all's hope y'all love this.)