"Meet up?" Chapter 2

(I use c.ai so much I got plenty ideas here so I gotchu dear readers😘😘)

Another day another way of misery. Your clearly followed by your fans but you don't seem to mind, but then you spotted Veneer sitting on a bench.

You decided to approach him cause why not? You sat down next to him smiling sweetly.

He was surprised by you sitting next to him he just smiles back at you. Veneer then speaks.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"Oh I'm doing fine, I heard you have an performance later I would love to be there! I bought tickets for my dearie fans along my side,I'll be upfront."  You said sweetly.

He was quite shock that you will be there, but he has to admit he did want you to be there for him.

"Hey, may I ask you something?" He was planning to say something really important.

"Go on, I won't mind" You sweetly said.

"May we meet up after my performance I would really love to hang out with you sometime, and I also noticed that your fans are seemingly following you around and you seem unbothered can you please tell them that in our meet up they wouldn't be there taking pictures of us if that's okay to you?" He really want to go out with you.

"Sure, I'll tell them now." You turn to your fans saying.

"Hey amigas/amigos, later me and Veneer will go meet up may you guys please not follow me if that's okay to you?" You politely asked.

"Ok! We won't bother your special moment^^!" The fans said.

Veneer seemed relieved by their answer and smiled at you.

"Can we maybe exchange numbers, social so we can meet?" He was hoping you'll agree.

"Sure why not, here." You gave him your social and number.

Veneer smiles widely. "Thank you!"

"I got to go now." He said while standing up and walks away he turns back.

"See you later [insert name]." He smiles and walks away.

You were flustered and just waved goodbye to him while smiling.

A few hours later.

It was now Velvet and Veneer's performance. You were sitting upfront as usual since your a fan. Veneer was hoping to see you there when he walked down to the stage and his eyes sparkles when he spotted you. He felt like he had just sawn an beautiful woman in front of him.

The performance was now about to start,
Veneer was nervous at the same time but when he looks at you he gains more confidence.

(Time skip)

The performance ended as you we're now waiting for him at the entrance. Veneer looks for you and saw you, waiting for him.

He walks closer to you and smiles that you actually came for him.

"Wanna go to the mall?" He asked.

"I love going to the mall! Let's go^^" You ecxitingly said.

He smiles wider, his cheeks were slight red when he saw you in his eyes you we're so cute.

Out of excitement you grabbed his arm and pulls him to the nearest mall you can find. He was all shock all of the sudden, the way you grabbed him by the arm made him feel flustered. His face was fuming red he was blushing really hard, the way that he feels your soft touch and smooth skin makes him feel tingly.

After a few minutes you two arrived at the mall you two were so close to each other you guys looked like an couple despite the fact that both of you were famous celebrities and y'all were mostly shipped by each other.

You most likely want to spend time with him for a little longer and Veneer just wanted to hang out with you to get to know you better he has a slight crush on you.

Well little did you two know, you both liked each other so much you didn't even realize how close you two are to being couples!! (More like celebrity couples duh!!)

(I'll post more tomorrow it's night on my side good night my lovies!!)

(Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter lol even tho it's too short I currently ran out of ideas I'll be collecting more ideas by just using c.ai)

Adios!